saying goodbye

young!nick goode x fem!reader

You loved being in sunnyvale, mainly because of your crush, Nick Goode. You two had become best friends and you unfortunately had fallen in love with Nick. He was anything but rude, and was such a kind person.

His brother, Will, was the same, but more brutally honest than his older sibling. You sat in the goode household, in Nick's room in fact. "Y/N, be honest, have you had your first kiss? Nick teased. You sigh.

"I did, Nick."

That was a total lie, it was just embarrassing to admit that at your age, you should have had your first kiss.  "Come on Y/n, you can tell me if you didn't or not, Nick said. "I am your best friend after all."

You took a big breath." Fine, i didn't... I was saving it for someone special, but I don't think they like me back." "Look y/n, Nick said sympathetically. "That is fine. All these firsts don't matter anyways."

"Really?"

"Mhm. So, if you are comfortable, can you tell me who you are in love with?"

You decided to tell him, he was right, you two were so close you told each other nearly everything besides that. You scooted closer, not noticing Nick was blushing. "I like you, Nick, you blurt.

He didn't respond, instead kissing your lips and saying, "i like you too Y/N/N." 

__________________________________________________________

Ever since that day, You had been with Nick.  Now that school had ended for the summer, You had to say goodbye. "I'm going to miss you, write a lot to me? You ask. He nods, hugging you. "Of course." 

"Is camp fun?"

You always loved your life, your wealthy family which was loving and amazing 2 younger brothers. What could ruin it now?

"It is, you should have joined Y/N."

"Eh, camp has never been my thing."

You frown, not sure if it was the right time to tell him. "Are you okay? Nick asked, his parents standing there impatiently. "No, i should have said this earlier today, You gulp. "I am moving, out of state!"

With tears in both of your eyes, you two were doing the one thing you didn't want to do. 

saying goodbye for good.