yandere imagine[10]

yandere!sarah x yandere!hannah x fem!reader

Requested by: -SHADYS1DE 

(technically a request but not a specified one such as a requested imagine w/ plot.)

SMUT WARNING!

WARNING!

This contains knife play, blood and gore, obsessive behavior, stalking, knife violence, yandere behavior and kidnapping.

KNIFEPLAY IS CONSENSUAL, This all is consent! realistically, yanderes can do non!con things or even go as far as rape/sexual assault, BUT, i am not doing that in this imagine, and never will in this book only mentions, but not from the character in the imagine shipped with reader!

Just wanted to make that clear!

s/n=your sister's name, i was too lazy to come up with a name myself lol 

also i am terrible at flirting so PLEASE, excuse that in this imagine!!

You lived a peaceful life in a peaceful community, but they believed everything the pastor said, and, well, there was always some sort of chaos. But still, it was united and you were born here, you couldn't be happier anywhere else.

Plus, you had friends, Lizzie, Isaac, Hannah, and Sarah. You had known them for a long time, and thought you knew a lot about them. You did.

Besides Hannah and Sarah.

From the moment they met you, they were obsessed, your home with your parents was a little bit more isolated from the community, the way you and your family liked it. Nobody liked the pastor, but they still had to listen to them. 

They started stalking you ever since, and sometimes, would watch you undress and that turned them on even more than they were already. They never thought they would ever fall for someone so fast, but then you came along. 

"Hey Y/n, after these chores, want to do something fun? Lizzie asked, smiling. You nodded. "Sure, why not? I am quite tired and think we need a break." Your parents, and most of the other parents in the community, made the kids do chores.

You did have a sister who was a year younger than you, she was helping. S/n smile."Hey y/n, can you help me with one of these chores? It involves two people." "Yeah, of course, You reply, waving goodbye to Lizzie and following behind your younger sister.

____________________________________________________________

After the chores were done for the day, You decided to joke around with your friends, which included jokingly flirting. "Y/n, how was the chore? seemed pretty difficult, Hannah asked. "Exhausting, I sighed. "But at least S/n helped me, made things more easier."

"Isaac, are you the light of my life? You winked, jokingly flirting. "Actually, you give me the most luck, Ladybug, he flirted. This triggered your two stalkers, who knew they had to do something, one, give you a punishment, and two, murder Isaac. 

Later on, everyone was asleep, which was the perfect time to kill. "Alright, you know the plan, Hannah said. "Of course i do, i made it, Sarah said, rolling her eyes, entering Isaac's home, everyone was asleep, and the two girls clutched knifes.

"Who will make the first stab? me or you?"

Hannah sighed as they entered his cabin, he was a deep sleeper, and decided to make this move. She began stabbing him, Sarah began to as well, he opened his eyes for a quick second before the stabbing got worse and he died, not even screaming because he didnt have a chance.

"Quick, dispose of the body, Sarah instructed, dragging him outside somewhere that someone could find him and cleaned up the scene. 

Now, time for your punishment. 

You weren't sleeping, because you were having terrible nightmares, and saw Sarah and Hannah come in, knives in their hands, perfectly clean. "Whoa, why are you guys here? You ask, nervously.

"Y/N, we are in love with you, Sarah admitted. "Both of us, now, because you flirted with Isaac, you get a punishment." You gulped as you fell on your bed, hovering over you. Sarah began first, tearing your clothes and pressing the knife on your thigh. You gave consent as she gave you a cut that wasn't too hard.

Hannah began sucking on your neck, finding your sweet spot and moaning, not bothered by Sarah cutting you on your legs and arm. Then, Sarah dropped the knife, rubbing your clit a little, making you moan.

"Just a clarification, You are ours, Hannah said. You nodded, then they both groped your breasts, Sarah placed two fingers in, making you moan before Hannah did it after, your moans getting louder and louder, you knew you were about to cum.

"I am gonna... You moaned. "Don't, not until we give permission, Sarah spat. "Got it?" You gulped and nodded. 

Unfortunately for you, You had an orgasm. 

They got off the bed, and cleaned up themselves. "Y/N, Next time, you will get a bigger punishment, Sarah said, before leaving, you felt surprised, pleasured, and shocked all at once.

You were fucked, literally. 

𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara