love you so

Cindy x fem!reader

angst imagine:(

shadysiders never had good luck, you knew about what happened a few years ago, Ruby lane, Nurse Lane's daughter, killed her boyfriend and friends then herself. You also knew about the previous massacres, too.

It wasn't some coincidence.

But then you started at Camp Nightwing a couple of years ago, a 14-year old girl eager enough to start camp. You met your best friends Tommy and Cindy there, Alice, too. Now, it was your final year at camp Nightwing, you were a counselor for over 2 years now, and 18-year olds shouldn't really be in camp anymore, huh?

"Y/N! Cindy greeted you, a smile plastered on her face. "Hey, you replied, grinning as well. "How's it going?"

"Nothing much, besides my sister saying the witch curse is real."

You blinked, you believed in."What happened?" "Nurse Lane attacked Tommy, She sighed. "Ziggy thinks that Tommy might become possessed. "You chuckled, but in reality, you believed Ziggy, who in the name of hell would lie about it?

"I know right? Cindy asked, crossing her arms. "She is younger than me, believes everything." You frowned, Cindy wasn't always so sophisticated and boring, in fact, you could remember your first year at camp her being fun, never having a care in the world.

Then she and Alice had a fallout before Camp happened, you didn't know why exactly, but you still hung out with both of them separately outside of camp. "I mean, i believe her, You admitted. 

"Why would you say that Y/N? Cindy asked, slightly annoyed that you believed her little sister. "Look, it might not be because of a witch, You tell her."Just a curse of somewhat?" Cindy rolled her eyes.

You always had feelings for Cindy,but you didn't think she liked you that way.  As the two of you walked She said,"I think Nurse Lane was just on some drugs y/n and attacked tommy, but, i might be wrong i guess, it's more likely, though."

You said,"Shit, we have things to do, come on cindy! let's help the campers!"

As you fell to the ground, you stared at cindy, who was covered in blood, Tommy was above her, your eyes filled with tears, ziggy on the other side, being stabbed, Cindy softly said,"I love you so y/n. always have."

One last stab, and Cindy was gone, you soon fell limp, and was dead. that was, until you heard someone say,"y/n! y/n! can you hear me?""

you opened your eyes and gasped, seeing nick and realizing you were alive.