crazy ex

tommy x gender neutral!reader

You sometimes wondered why Tommy chose you to be his partner over his beautiful ex, Cindy told you about her before dating Tommy, who had been with her for 2 years, so quite some time. And that made you insecure.

Her name was Ella, and as much as you didn't want to admit it, she deserved to be with Tommy. "Y/N, is something bothering you? Tommy asked, concern in his voice. "I'm fine, you assured him. 

"No, I can tell something is bothering you."

"Okay, You sighed."I am worried, What if you want to go back to Ella, your ex?" "Y/n, you are much better for me than she was, Tommy said calmly. "She was way too jealous and ended up cheating on me anyways."

Ella was crazy as well, she never went to camp until after their breakup, now you saw her every single day since she went to camp now. Following your boyfriend everywhere and leaving him notes was half of his problems. 

"Oh, someone is knocking on the door, You said, blinking when you saw Ella at the door, a fake ass smile on her face. "is Tommy here?" He sat on the top bunk and she searched, finding him, shoving past you like you didn't even exist.

What the fuck? You thought as she began flirting with him as if he didn't already have a partner. "Listen Ella, I have a partner, Tommy said calmly."Y/n." She turned to you then scoffed."Them? Oh please, I can treat you way better, Tommy. Give me another chance, please!" Your blood was boiling. 

You had enough self-control to not punch her straight in the face because that would make you the crazy girlfriend, but you so badly wanted to. "No, Ella, we broke up for a reason, now leave before Y/N punches you right in the face, Tommy spat. She sighed, storming out and you hoped  she would never bother you two again.

"You think that worked?"

"Yeah, she had tears in her eyes."