prom

Sam x fem!reader

You sighed, you were about to ask your crush, Sam, to prom. Both of you lived in sunnyvale and apparently she was single, and lesbian. This excited you, but you also thought you had no chance. You really wanted to go to prom though.

it was something you had been looking forward to for a long time. 

You decided to be casual, now that the two of you were close, you could go to her house and simply ask her. You saw her outside and said, "Sam, hey!" "hey y/n, she fake smiled. you frowned. "what's wrong?" "I dont have a date for prom, and i already have a dress, She sighed.

Prom was in a few days and you wanted this day to be unforgettable, that may have been why you had a sudden boost in confidence.

"Well, uh, want to go to prom with me?"

She blushed, and you noticed. "I'd love to Y/N! She replied, a genuine smile on her face. "By the way, i have liked you since my breakup with my last girlfriend. I was going to ask you but i got too scared."

You chuckled. "I got scared too. I am glad you said yes, thought you would say no." Sam laughed nervously then waved goodbye. You were excited to see her prom dress, you decided for this one night to wear a dress.

Normally, you despised dresses, but for your date, you wanted to look good, and frankly, suits didn't really work for you, so you always went with casual except under special circumstances. You bought a dress that was f/c and fit you well, matching with f/c party shoes as well. 

Was it going to be worth it? hopefully. 

_______________________________________________________

As you entered the gym, your eyes searched the crowd for Sam, music playing slightly loud and then you saw her. Sam was blushing, as red as a tomato as you walked over to her. "You look gorgeous, You smiled. She replied, "You look beautiful too, y/n. I am so lucky."

Then, a new song came on, and people began to slow dance, and you two positioned each other before dancing. Romance was in the air, and you both knew it. Tonight be the night where you kiss, although she wouldn't be your first kiss(unfortunately.)

Then, you leaned and so did she, kissing each other while slow-dancing, best night ever.