we'll see each other again

angst

Sarah fier x fem!reader(fear street 1666)

i really should stop making angst imagines, but i am good at them ig?

Your small community of people were really stupid, you knew damn well that they all relied on stupid person, the pastor, or his name, Cyrus Miller. You didn't like him since he could easily manipulate most of the villagers.

"y/n! lizzie, your best friend said. "look at this!" People were starting to talk about your lover, Sarah fier. Apparently, Solomon Goode(a total asshole) was the first to accuse her of being a witch.

You scoff. She is not a witch, slightly different and unique, bit aren't we all weird? and honestly, the only witch person i think of is Solomon." "Well, we can't really convince them since they all believe the Pastor, Isaac pointed out(Simon.)

You bit your lower lip. "That is true. I just know that she is innocent. and something fishy is going on in this town." "Mad Thomas, Lizzie joked. You laughed. Sarah was doing chores or something like that at home, so you really couldn't speak to her about this.

The two of you had been dating for a year now, and to say that things were healthy and perfect was an understatement. "Y/N/N! Another friend of yours, Abigail yelled over to you. "There is terrible news."

"What? You ask, worriedly. "So, you know the past few months people have been accusing Sarah, they plan to hang her today in front of everyone! Abigail wailed in fear, knowing that Sarah was innocent too.

You gasped."N-No, we cant let that happen, come on!" You knew you could not save her, you just were in denial.

She was there, in front of everyone, who were yelling to hang her, her accusers were smirking and looking smug by where she was going to be hung. You saw her, tears in both of your eyes, and she whispered as you came closer, "We'll see each other again y/n. i know that."