yandere imagine[7]

yandere!ruby lane x fem!reader

part 2;) 

WARNING!

Contains kidnapping, smut! knife play, hair pulling, possessiveness, yandere behavior, and being tied up, blood and gore. pretty much it.  

Stockholm syndrome basically. 

You finally woke up as you blinked, sitting up realizing what happened the day before, your poor friends. "Took you long enough, Ruby said, entering the room you were in, still looking the same as she had attacked Simon and murdered your friends.

"W-Why? You ask. "Why did you kill them?" Ruby smirked. "Easy answer Y/n, You. They were taking away what is mine, remember what i said to you before you lost consciousness?" You nodded, trembling in fear.

"M-Mine, You blurt, seeing she had a confident smirk on her face. "Bingo, and forever, you belong only to me, She said, You gulped. Ruby was intimidating and was covered in blood.

"Y-You murdered more people, didn't you? You ask, seeing in her eyes that, maybe this was not who she really was. You knew she was possessed. Ruby giggled wickedly and nodded. "All for you, sweet y/n."

She came closer to you. "W-Well... let me go! You demand, thankfully, she hadn't tied you up at all. Ruby sighed. "No can do, i have some plans for you." Once again, you gulped, all you felt was fear.

You unintentionally fell back on the bed, Ruby held the knife pressed against your thigh, for some reason you felt excitement, and whenever Ruby was around you, your heart fluttered. You shouldn't feel this way. She murdered your friends and then kidnapped you against your will. 

Ruby started to hover over you, the knife started to tear your oversized shirt. You had a lot back in your closet, and could buy more. She started to kiss you, passionately and possessively as she began sucking on your neck. You softly moaned, and that turned her on. 

She grabbed your head, pulling your hair and smirking. "I'm not going to force you, just might be a bit out of control." You nod, giving consent. "Do it." Ruby felt happy you liked her back as she coldly whispered, "Strip for me Y/N."

You stand up and start taking your clothes off and as soon as you're naked, Ruby grabs rope. "W-What are you going to do with that? You ask. 

Ruby chuckled."Y/N, just wait, i know you will like it." You went on the bed with excitement as she began tying you down, tying your wrists to above your head and then she grabbed the knife pressing it against your throat and thighs. 

"So beautiful, she muttered. "And all for me." She began sucking on your hard nipples, you kept moaning each time. "Please! You moan."R-Ruby!" "What love? She asked. "Fuck me! you demand.

"As you wish."

She began rubbing your clit, pleasing you even more then placing two fingers into you. You loudly moaned."F-Fuck! D-Damn it!" The place was abandoned and in the forest, nobody was going to hear.

"Dont cum unless i give permission."

You nod, although you knew you might actually orgasm anyways. Your loud moans turned her on even more as you kissed passionately, deepening each time, she gained dominance instantly. 

Then, You orgasmed.

You were screwed as she glanced at you, then saying, "What did i say? Don't cum without permission." 

hope you guys liked part 2! I really liked making it, i bet you didn't see a smut coming;)