love letter

simon x male!reader

simon deserved better smh 

i feel like i rarely do male reader so here it is:)

2ND PERSON

You happened to be sitting at your desk in Shadyside Highschool, hoping everything would go right for once. some girl just tried to flirt with you, and although you identified as bisexual, it didn't mean you were attracted to her, in fact, you had your eyes set on someone else.

Simon Kalivoda.

He was an excellent person to hang around with, you had other friends of course, but his humor was the best out of everyone you knew. You sighed, then all of a sudden was back to reality.

"Mr.L/n, care to share something to the class?"

You were so embarassed as you sunk in your chair and said,"No Ma'am." She frowned."You better not be distracted, you're already failing this class." Simon laughed and whispered,"Oh shit, is it true y/n? you're failing?"

You nodded, then whispered,"Actually, i am." You smiled."Think you can tutor me?" You had never been attracted to someone who was the same sex as you before, but you hoped he liked you back, after all, you planned to give him the love letter you wrote for him.

"Sure, why not?"

You smirked."Good, at my house, 6 PM." Simon nodded."Cya then, y/n/n." You nodded and left the classroom, You decided to just put it in Simon's locker, you knew what you had written.

Dear Simon,

I have so much to confess,one thing being that since 3rd grade, i've been in love with you. i guess you may not be into dudes or same-sex relationships but i just really need to get this off my chest. From the moment i saw you, i fell for you.

Your smile, your hair, your laugh, ESPECIALLY your humor, everything i love about you.

I know we've been bros for so long, but, if you like me back, i'd love to know.

Love,

Y/N.

You took a big breath, then slid it into his locker, and walked away, you heard him say,"y/n? why were you at my locker?"

Shit, You thought, turning around to see Simon, he was confused as to why you were even there, and you understood, He opened his locker and a letter dropped through. He picked it up and started to read it. 

You gulped, and looked down, before he approached you, a smile on his face, and said,"Don't worry, i love you too. and, er, i'm bi."