touch deprived

will x fem!reader

no goode curse!au, also takes place when they are 18 and independent! 

smut warning

i have no more ideas lmao also dom!will and sub!reader.

Sometimes, you wished you weren't so hormonal all the time. No, correction, you were horny all the time. Will and you had intimate moments, had sex before, but it wasn't 247 like you wanted. However, Will on the other hand? he didnt seem to be horny 247.

That occasionally annoyed you, but you can handle it. "Y/n! Will said. "Look at this book i found." You two both were book nerds, and were at the local bookstore. "It looks amazing, love, You said after scrolling through it."We can buy it, I'm done, i have a lot of books." He chuckled and nodded.

t i m e s k i p

You were reading peacefully in your shared apartment with Will, kind of in another reality. "Y/N, recently i have noticed you have been off, is something bothering you? He asked. You sighed, placing your book down.

"I've been touch deprived, I'm horny, Will!"

He smirked at you, approaching you. "So that's what's been bothering you y/n?" You nodded, feeling intimidated by him as you were pinned to the wall, feeling him suck on your neck roughly, making you softly moan. 

He grabbed your wrist and placing your hand on his bulge, then whispering, "I'm horny too." You entered the bedroom and slowly took your clothes off before being completely naked, and hopping on the bed.

He took off his clothes too, hovering over you, groping your breasts and gently sucking on your hard nipples, making you moan. "Already being a good girl and moaning for me, hm? He asked.

"Will, you moaned."fuck me already." He put a condom on that he had nearby and smiled, glancing down at you, before placing two fingers into you. You loudly moaned when he was finger fucking you.

Finally, he put his member into you, and thrusting roughly. You were constantly moaning out his name. 

"Will, I am gonna... You moan. "Do it, love, he said, before you had an orgasm right there. Panting and out of breath, he laid beside you.

"Looks like we made a mess, Y/N."