yandere imagine [5]

yandere!kate x fem!reader 

y/e/n=your enemy name 

@VinnieslaVe hope you like it<3

warning: yandere behavior which is obsessive behavior, stalking, blood/gore death threats, possessiveness, etc.

You normally walked home in an perfectly fit pattern that you never noticed anything out of the ordinary. But one night, that kind of changed for you. You happened to be walking from school when you had a bad feeling. 

You hoped that it was just your best friend kate, playing a joke on you, after all, you were in the neighborhood now and lived very close to her. You brushed off that feeling and continued walking home.

Ever since, you always had that feeling, nothing seemed to change. You were at Deena's house hanging out with everyone(including Josh) doing the usual. "Y/N, are you okay? Kate asked, noticing the worriedness in you.

"No, i think i have a stalker! you blurted, everyone staring at you in a concerned way. Kate was worried, too. 

"I always feel like someone's watching me whenever i walk home, and at home, too."

You sighed, not sure on what the reactions would be to your statement. But they were comforting you about it, hoping it would end. Kate had her own problems to deal with and left early. 

There was this boy who happened to harass you 247 but also wanted you sexually. Kate was a bit possessive over you and you did notice that, but figured she was protecting you, but it was much more than that.

"Hello? who's there? y/e/n shouted. "Right here, Kate said, darkly, a knife in her hand. "Listen, before i kill you, i will give you a warning." The knife was pressed against his neck, he looked scared for his life.

"P-Please, don't kill me! e/n begged. "You deserve to die, i am going to slice you up anyways, and then bury you under 6 feet, She threatened. "Maybe slice your throat, too. nobody messes with my y/n, why do you harass her?"

I-i love her..."

e/n was lying, she knew, pressing it harder, he groaned."f-fine, i want her body, i want to sleep with her!"

He didn't have time to look because she stabbed him in the chest, blood coming out of his mouth and chest, as she threatened, Kate sliced his throat, managing to find a spot to bury him in, 6 feet.

Threats can sometimes come true....

Y/n would finally be free of his harassment, Kate pressed her fingers against her lips, both covered in blood, and she smirked, proud of what she had done.