secret love

heather x fem!reader

nothing but fluff/romance between the reader x heather

!!FEAR STREET 1994 IMAGINE!!

I haven't done heather justice smh.

You closed your locker quite aggressively, your boyfriend of a year just dumped your ass for a new girl, the new girl, in fact, her name was Claire, who was, you hated to admit, gorgeous. But, you had hidden a secret from your boyfriend anyways.

You liked girls.

You attempted to force yourself to be straight, your homophobic parents certainly would not allow a lesbian daughter in their house. For a while, they thought you were lesbian, but after introducing them to your boyfriend, they were relieved Y/N was not a sinner.

Your parents did disapprove of your close friend, Heather, because, well, she was a rebellious girl. But you loved her, more than a friend, even. Tonight, you were surprised your parents even let you have her over.

Heather sat on your bed next to you, which made your heart beat a bit faster than usual. "Hey y/n/n, can i tell you a secret of mine? She asked you, close to your face. You nodded. "Go ahead."

"i love you."

"What? You ask, sitting up in surprise. "I-I never thought you liked me back, Heather, i love you too!" She smiled, and then whispered, "May i?" You nodded, and she kissed you, you kissed back.

In love...

You were officially a couple, it had been a month since that day, and you two kept it a secret, well-hidden in fact. You two were having a make out moment behind your home, home alone. 

You pulled away for air." I so fucking love you, Heather, never leave me, promise?" She smirked."Y/n, i love you more, and of course, i promise."

You had no idea how much the universe hated you, and how much it wanted nothing more to take your love from you.