yandere imagine[8]

yandere!ziggy x yandere!cindy x fem!reader

warning! this imagine contains blood/gore, yandere behavior, etc.  I think mainly gore/blood, and obsessive behavior, such as stalking, yk what i mean. AND knife violence.

requested by: SHADYS1DE

(not a specific request but wanted this!)

y/n's sexuality is not specified in this imagine, so the reader can like girls, non-binary, etc, although Y/N will have a female crush! 

"Come on Y/N, Tommy whined. "As my twin sis, you should at least meet my friends." "Well, i have my own, you scoffed, crossing your arms. You were anti-social, but had a few good friends.

"Ugh, fine."

You finally gave in to your twin's begging. Tommy was older than you by 3 minutes, and bragged about it all the time. "That's the Y/n i know! He said, ruffling your h/l h/c hair. "Shut up, You joked. "Where are your friends?"

He smiled. "Follow me, sis." Soon, you saw his friends. Two girls perked your interest, a redhead and a brunette. "Guys meet my sister Y/N, My twin actually, He said. "Hey! Alice said, greeting you. You shyly smile."Hey."

Already, Ziggy and Cindy were interested in you. You were gorgeous of course, and there was no doubt about it. As the weeks went on in camp, you were close with your brothers friend group, and gained 2 stalkers.

Tonight, was an ordinary night for you. "y/n, that was an awesome day! your cabin mate said. You nod. "Indeed. I am pretty tired now, i am going to change in the bathroom." She nodded, then fell asleep, as you heard her soft snores. Your other cabin mates were asleep already. 

You started to like this one girl, her name was Lily, and was very pretty. She had fiery red hair, green eyes, and was in all, a warm person. Lily had a sweet personality to her, and overtime, you began falling for her.

Cindy and Ziggy were watching you undress, turning red when they see your breasts and are only in your underwear, changing into pajamas.

"Cindy, we have a threat, Ziggy whispered. "What is it? Cindy snarled. "You know Lily? Ziggy asked. Cindy nodded.

"She seems to have an interest in our Y/N."

That made Cindy's blood boil, they leave your cabin, and go to Lily's, she had to die tonight, no other option. Before, they didn't have a grudge against her. Now they did. "I see her, Cindy said, noticing the redhead in her cabin.

"Of course, Ziggy muttered, Y/n clearly had a thing for redheads, and luckily, Ziggy was one. They sneakily entered her cabin.

Startled, Lily said, "Jesus Christ, you guys scared me, thought you were robbers!" Lily laughed. She trusted them, after all, Cindy was a counselor, and was responsible.

"Cut the bullshit, Cindy said, harshly. "W-What? Lily asked, as Ziggy pulled out a knife. "You shouldn't have been close to y/n, Ziggy said, then repeatedly started stabbing the girl. Lily screamed loudly, waking up everyone but died down after she fell dead.

Covered in blood, and the body itself, they left. But Lily was lifeless, half of the cabin had blood dripped down, her chest cut open slightly, her eyes completely lifeless, no expression.

The next morning, Lily was found dead, and you were devastated, who would do such a thing?