punishment

smut warning

sub!kate x dom!tall!reader 

[fem!reader by the way] 

OKAY SO, Bare with me i haven't written a dom!reader imagine before(ik so sad) so this is my first one!

for all you tall females out there(wish that was me), this is for you! and those who wanted a dominant reader, so for anyone who reads this ig. 

You scoffed, Kate was supposed to be home at your shared apartment an hour ago, what she was doing that was so important rather than you? That made no sense whatsoever to you. You tended to be possessive, and well, insecure, very insecure.

But that was you, and Kate never wanted you to change.

"I'm home! Kate announced, entering the apartment and placing her keys on the counter. You crossed your arms, entering the kitchen. "Where have you been? I am dying to know." You hovered her, she gulped nervously, you already sensed she was wet and chuckled.

"Turned on by me? not surprised."

She gulped. "Look, i was out with friends... and everyone knows we are together and i am attracted to only girls." You pinned her to the wall swiftly, your move succeeded.

"I'm sure some men still want you, Kate, but you are mine, do as Mommy says, alright?"

She nodded, following you to the bedroom, excited for what you had planned in store, both of you were horny before Kate came home, so this was technically planned? You had always been the dominant one, although Kate experimented with being the dominant one, never worked for the two of you. 

Kate took her clothes off, slowly and you took yours off. "Look, tonight is a punishment, love, don't moan, or cum, You instructed, She nodded, remaining quiet as you began rubbing her clit. You then started to suck on her neck, leaving bruises 100%.  

Then, you unexpectedly placed your fingers into her clit, Kate held back a moan as you kept fingering her, she called you mommy, as you had a mommy kink, and she moaned loudly. "F-Fuck."

You panted, noticing she disobeyed, before fingering her harder, sucking on her nipples and groping her breasts. 

"All mine."

She nodded, panting and out of breath, surprisingly, did not orgasm. You fell on the bed as Kate got up, you hadn't noticed you had been pinned to your own bed.

"My turn Y/N."