i'm sorry

older!nick goode x fem!reader

warnings: slight age gap. y/n is 25-26, and nick is older, idk how old though.

a fluffy imagine, which starts off angst-ish. 

You bit your lower lip, recently things between you and your boyfriend, Nick, had been slightly distant, you showed your love through physical attention mostly, and recently, he has been calling you clingy a lot. 

This is what hurt you the most, despite the fact that it might be true. You wished you never moved in with him at that moment, because now you saw him a lot. It had only been a year since you two moved in, though.

Was this really the end for you both?

You heard the door open and there stood your boyfriend. "Y/n! He said, hugging you lovingly and you hugging back. This shocked you, he had been slightly distant and you being you, jumped to conclusions several times.

"It has been so long, he said, kissing your forehead. "Yeah, i can agree with that, You sigh. "Is everything okay? He asked, acting like he had no idea about the new wall between you two. You shook your head, frowning.

"You can tell me anything y/n, i am your boyfriend." 

"Okay, are you cheating on me? You blurt. He blinked, holding your hand in his."Y/N, of course not! I have just been caught up in work, i should have spent more time with you. I'm sorry." He cupped your cheek, making you smile under his affection.

"Can we cuddle? You asked. "It's been some time since we did." He nodded, smiling as he took off his shoes and headed to the couch. Turning on the TV, and the two of you began cuddling. 

What a night...

Finally, you had your boyfriend back, life could not be anymore peaceful than it had been before.