forgotten

alice x fem!reader

You still remembered your first year at camp, pretty young and scared. Your mother kind of forced you to go, and you ended up loving it, and the next few summers in your life, you attended Camp Nightwing. 

"Y/N, are you excited? M/n asked."Your first year of being a counselor!" "Yeah i am, You responded. You had everything ready for that day, and got into M/N's car. The drive to Camp Nightwing was slightly far, but it wasn't too far. 

Your mother agreed to let you go to Camp again, she wanted you to get out of the house more, and clearly, you wanted to see your friends more than you did in school.  Once you arrived, You said goodbye to your mother.

"Y/N!"

Cindy, your best friend, greeted you, hugging you. You saw her outside of camp, of course, but not too often, because in your sophomore year, you transferred schools. "I really missed you, She smiled.

"Me too."

"I wish we still went to the same school."

 "Honestly, i think that as well."

You piped up a conversation with her, until Alice interrupted, wrapping an arm around your shoulder. The two of you kind of had a flirty friendship, and that was fine with you. "Hey beautiful, She winked.

You laughed."Hey Alice. Haven't seen you in awhile." You were more mature than Alice was, and not a total rebel like her. Cindy used to be like that, but completely changed, which may explain the tension between her and Alice.

"If you don't mind, i want to speka to y/n alone, Alice said. Cindy nodded, and left,but the two of you still went somewhere private. 

Before you could even ask, Alice kissed you, and immediately, you kissed back. "That was sudden, You laughed. "I've liked you for a long time Y/n, Alice admits. You smiled."I have had the longest crush on you too, Alice." She asked you out and you siad yes.

Now, you spent the summer mostly with your girlfriend, Alice. You were about to approach her when Tommy came up to you,"y/n, you have a call." You were confused and thanked Tommy, before answering the call.

It was your mother, and you two began talking before she dropped a big bombshell. You were moving after this summer, and couldnt come back. This job paid you, and now your mother decided to move?

You also really liked it here anyways, but you had no choice, still underage and not legally able to move on your own. So, you spent as much as time as possible with Alice. 

Now, present time, it was officially time to leave. You didn't even tell Alice yet. "Y/n, i will miss you, but you're coming back, right? She asked. You sadly shook your head."I'm moving, Alice." She passionately kissed you, tears in her eyes, for the last time.

The two of you would write to each other after that, but eventually, they would stop, and at 18, you went off to College...

Your past relationship completely forgotten.