jealousy

tommy x fem!reader

rip Jeremy, you should not have been killed off in fear street 1978 

You and Tommy had been an official couple for a year now, in fact, everyone saw you two as the  'it' couple, aka the perfect couple. This made you feel happy. Today was an ordinary day. "Y/N! a camper named Jeremy approached you. "Can you help me with something?"

You smile. "Sure, I'd love to help!" You were too busy for helping Jeremy at that moment. He was a nice kid, and shouldn't have been picked on, you did a lot to stop it, but never seemed to end. A bit later, you had some free time.

You were reading your favorite book, until Nick stormed in. "What do you want, Nick? You groan. "If it is about you and Ziggy fucking in the bathroom, i already heard it already." He looked flustered. "I'm joking, you two are too innocent for that, You tease.

"Whatever Y/N, i came here to tell you that the counselors are having a hangout tonight, by ourselves, in a few minutes, He told you.  You slammed your book shut, you needed something fun to happen, this was your chance.

"Wonderful! You reply." I was yearning for some fun just between the counselors." He smirked. "So come on, Y/n, you'll be late!" Nick happened to be your best friend, someone you told everything with. 

So it happened to be that he would tell you about this. You arrived and sat next to Tommy. "Hey love, he greeted you, kissing your lips. "Never got over that Nickname, you joked, snuggling into him. 

"Y/N, you're being really affectionate today."

"Mhm, aren't i always?"

You didn't want to tell him that you had been awfully jealous of Cindy lately, not understanding the entire context or situation, so naturally, you felt jealous. "Something's bothering you Y/n, Tommy said, the fire warming the two of you. Everyone was either drinking or having some fun.

"Okay i was jealous of Cindy, i think she likes you, Tommy."

He laughed. "love, she is a lesbian for starters, second, she would never try to break us up for her benefit."

You were embarrassed. "It's cute that you were jealous though, He teased. You chuckle and kept being snuggled into your loving Boyfriend.