new victim

dark!young!ziggy berman x dark!young!nick goode x fem!reader

nick is already evil but in this one he is MORE evil than he already is lmao

kinda not a lot of dialogue in this one:/

warnings: manipulation, mentions of blood and gore, mentions of murder, possessiveness, drugging and kidnapping. 

a polyamorous relationship imagine! 

Ziggy and Nick had been a couple/partners in crime for only a year, she had become an accomplice in his family deal, framing sarah fier all these years as Nick benefits from the people possessed in the massacres.

It was quite funny, considering Ziggy was from shadyside, but she met Nick coincidentally outside of camp a few years prior.

But then they met you, an innocent and naïve camper who was going to be a counselor next year. They realized you'd be the perfect target.

You'd be their next victim, but not in the way you'd be possessed and kill everyone, no, they already had a target, Tommy. When they first saw you, they both fell for you, hard. But still loved each other as well.

"Y/n, mind talking to Jeremy for me? Nick asked you. He's feeling a little homesick, apparently." You nodded. "Sure, i can talk to him, you do seem busy anyways." You were on your way to talk to Jeremy, when you bumped into Ziggy.

"I am so sorry, You apologized. "Are you okay, Ziggy?" "Don't worry Y/N, i am fine, Ziggy assured you as you helped her up.

"You sure? Because we can go to the infirmary-"

She nodded."Y/n, you are super nice and caring, but I'm not hurt. Are you?" You shook your head, on your way to talk to Jeremy. When you entered his cabin, you saw him crying. "Jeremy, tell me what's wrong, You said.

He wiped away his tears. "I miss my family, Y/n!" You hugged him and as you were assuring him he was okay, a cloth went on your face, and soon, you lost consciousness as Nick caught you. Ziggy handed Jeremy 50 bucks.

"You did well, Ziggy smirked. "Now she's ours." Nick nodded, walking away and found an cabin in the isolated area. They tied you up there. "She will wake up soon, for now, we should focus on the plan, Ziggy said.

Nick gave her an evil smile. "I can't wait to see the terror on their faces as Tommy brutally murders them with his axe, their heads chopped off and bashed."