my kind of woman

Sam Fraser x fem!reader
I'll probably do male readers soon feel free to request:)

Y/n's POV

I couldn't believe it.

Me and Sam had been together for a bit, maybe 2 or 3 years, and in secret since both of us weren't ready to tell the world that we were lesbians who were dating, especially with her homophobic mother.

Then all of a sudden, Sam and I broke up, well she broke up with me sometime ago,and to be honest, i miss her a lot, she told me she liked this one girl named Deena, i knew her briefly, from school of course.

She literally told me she was in love with someone else.

Here i was now, standing in front of her, she was a sunnyvale cheerleader now. i sigh."hey sam, how's it been?" She fake smiled."Good y/n, sunnyvale is awesome, and you?"

"shitty, as usual."

Sam frowned."Listen, i'm sorry we ended on bad terms." I sigh."Me too, can we-?"

"Sorry y/n, i've got a boyfriend now, Peter, he's incredible."

I scoff."Well, i wanted to say that i've moved on, and i'm glad you did too, let me guess, you and Deena didn't last, either?"

Sam shook her head.

I added,"I feel bad for her, she deserved better than a traitor." The fact was, i didn't care if she moved to sunnyvale, she still sort of betrayed us by that since she knew about everything. 

But also, she dumped me for a girl that she didn't even remain with. 

"Y/N! Wait!"

I cross my arms."What Sam?"  "Y/n, we can still be friends, She said."After you start being happy for me and move on."

I scoff."How can i be happy Sam? i loved you a lot, and we were together for 2 whole fucking years."

"So?"

"So it meant a lot to me and i'm sure Deena felt that way as well."

I regretted that...

The next time i saw Sam was when the posessed people of Sarah Fier started to attack us. In the midst of all, i said some stuff to Sam, she said some stuff to me. 

we kissed.

"You're my kind of woman, Sam, i tell her, before kissing her, she kissed back then said,"Y/n, you're a special kind of woman."