i will miss you

platonic! tommy slater x gender neutral!reader x platonic!cindy x platonic! alice

plot twist;)

Your 18th birthday was rolling around and for some reason, that was when your parents announced a move. "Mom, are you joking? You asked. M/N shook her head. "No, we are moving, Y/n. and you have to come with."

You turn 18 in only 4 weeks..

"Mom, i am almost an adult, you should move without me! You blurted. This was so not fair! Your future plans temporarily ruined by your mother and father who hated this state so much they wanted to leave .Pathetic, You thought, as your parents attempted to convince you that the new state was better.

"Not really Mom, You scoffed. "Can i at least see my friends? I can't deal with either of you right now." "Of course Y/N, M/N said, frowning. To her, she couldn't understand why you already hated the idea of moving. 

After all, this was an amazing opportunity that couldn't be turned down, your parents might become rich! But clearly, that didn't matter to you at all and it didn't. "Y/n, you seem sad... Alice said, her arms wrapped around Cindy's waist.

"Yeah, i have some sad news... You said. Tommy frowned. "What is it?" You bit your lower lip as you blurted, "My parents are forcing me to move with them!" "But you turn 18 soon? Tommy asked.

Cindy hugged you, she whispered, "I'm gonna miss you, Y/n/n." You whisper back, "I'm gonna miss you as well, Cindy." You knew that once you were a legal adult, you were returning, but still. 

"You're coming back right? Tommy asked. "Once you turn 18?" You nod. "Of course." He adds, "I will miss you." 

Once you left, Tommy felt like a coward for no being able to tell you that he was in love with you and wanted to be more than friends.