friends to lovers

kate x fem!reader

Of course it had to be Kate, the girl you had known your entire life, that you would fall for her. She was pretty, intelligent, and most importantly, a very good friend to you and Simon, Deena, Plus Sam.

"y/n, have any plans after school today? Kate asked, clutching her textbooks in her hand as she approached her locker. You shook your head. "Not really, I never really have plans beforehand unless i'm with you guys."

"Oh, She said, smiling. "Well everyone else is busy tonight, want to hang out? Just the two of us after school today?" You thought about it for a moment, maybe this was your chance of confessing to her.

You grinned. "Sure! Why not?" Kate squealed. "Great! My parents won't be home tonight due to a business trip and I can stay home by myself." Kate was a responsible girl, and drove herself to school everyday.

Kate's parents were well-off but chose more of a middle-class style, and she was very smart. You laughed. "See you then, Kate!" Kate smiled, you didn't see her blush at all but as you walked down the hallway, you only thought about her.

wished you weren't so in love with her... she invaded your mind too much.

___________________________________________________________

After school, you were being driven by Kate to her house, your other friends did have things to do, and everyone was always brought to and from school by Kate each day, an pro of being her best friend for years.

"Hey Y/N, when we get to my house, we have to talk, okay? Kate asked, you nodded, wondering why she wanted to talk.  Once you two got there, you didn't have much time to speak before she pressed her lips on yours, and you kissed back.

"I love you, Y/N. i want to be more than friends."

"I love you too, Kate, and i want the same exact thing."