happier[2]

part 2

in part 1 +2, y/n will be unlabeled as i don't want to specify the readers sexuality, and the next imagine WILL be a gender neutral reader.

You had to move on eventually, even if it meant loving someone else. Your new boyfriend, Simon, was so much better for you. In fact, he was always more affectionate than Kate was. "Y/n, i love you, he said, his arms wrapped around your shoulder.

"I love you too, Simon."

"So Y/N, Today is our 1-year anniversary, i have some plans for us, Simon smiled. "You do? I ask, my eyes widened. He nodded, grabbing your hand and leading you to a grassy area near his house. 

Now that Summer had arrived, you had no more worries about school, and you saw he set up a picnic. "Oh my gosh! This is incredible! You say, gasping in surprise as you sat next to him. "You like it? He asked, blushing and rubbing the back of his neck.

"I mean, of course i would like it! You smile. As you two began eating and flirting, You heard a familiar voice said,"Y/N? is that you?" You turn around and frown, seeing your ex girlfriend standing nearby, by herself.

"Hey, You say. "How is your new girlfriend?" "Oh uh, we broke up a month ago, She said softly. "Well, i hope you find someone new, You smiled. "Like i did." She nodded, and walked away.

It was too late now that she realized she needed you back in her life.