abortion

young!will goode x fem!reader

prochoice all the way lmao

Positive.

There was a clear motive there, You were on the pill and didn't use protection because of that, you should have known it wasn't 100% effective. 

"Y/N/N, are you okay?" 

"Yeah, i'll be out in a minute."

You wanted kids, but not now, and certainly could not carry a child, you weren't ready and financially stable for that, plus, you still lived with your parents obviously due to being 17, your parents would for sure kill you.

Thankfully, they weren't home. You exited the bathroom and hid the pregnancy test behind your back. "Y/n, what happened? Your boyfriend Will asked. "What's behind your back?" You frowned, sighing and showing him the test.

"Shit y/n, we aren't ready for a baby, were both only 17."

"I know love, that was why i planned to have an abortion, You told him. "It sounds evil but... i don't want to go through the pregnancy, not this one anyways." Will pecked your lips." I understand, your body, your choice, Y/N. i will always respect that."

You kissed him passionately, this was why you loved him so much, he kissed back as passionate as you did, and then said, "Better get going before we have sex again."

"Yup."

____________________________________________________________

You were at the clinic, sitting in the waiting room with your boyfriend, whose hand was on your thigh. "Please tell me you didn't tell Nick, Will told you. "God no, you chuckle, knowing Nick, he would go bazar on Will.

Nick did that before when he caught you and him making out, didn't end well.

"y/n l/n?"

You heard your name and went with the nurse. "We're going to do an ultrasound first, The nurse said. "to determine how many weeks you are."

"Okay."

You just wanted this over and done with, though, so you were annoyed. "I assume you are the father? The nurse asked Will, who nodded. Apparently You were only 3 or 4 weeks, which wasn't too long, but you already had a clear decision.

"Here, take this."

You knew it was an abortion pill and felt better after taking it, you left planned parenthood and had no regrets.

Now it had been over a month and fortunately, Nick didn't figure out that his younger brother got his girlfriend of over 3 years pregnant. 

"Feel better, love?"

"don't worry, i am."

Will hugged you and kissed your forehead lovingly, you felt better under his arms.