yandere imagine [1]

so i have no ideas for a yandere title so they will all be this but with a different number lmao.

yandere young! nick Goode x fem! reader 

short and also, part 2 may be in the future;) 

Y/N L/N, she was a camp counselor who enjoyed her job, she had been going there for 2 and a half years and had made friends with Cindy berman, a girl who she had known since elementary school but was never close with until she started at Camp Nightwing. 

"Hey y/n, can you help out with something? Tommy, a fellow counselor asked. Y/n nodded. "What  do you need help with?" Nearby, Nick was pissed, he had always been obsessed with the l/n girl, or at least when he first came to camp this year, she was gorgeous, and stalked her, as well as watching her sleep.

Already, one person died who he considered to be a threat, his death was an accident, or at least was written on the death certificate, he made the camper's death look like an accident, and was pretty good at it. 

"Nick, you're staring again, Kurt said. "C'mon, let's get ready for color war, remember?" "Oh yeah, He blinked, before walking to help out with the competition/game. Y/N felt someone watching her, but it faded pretty quickly.

"Thanks, you're a superhero, Tommy joked. Y/n laughed. "Not really, but i am good at helping others, see you around sometime?" Tommy nodded. Nick's eyes darkened just seeing the sight of y/n and Tommy together.

It may have been that Tommy and Cindy broke up, he didn't know who to choose to be a killer for shadyside, but now, he had Tommy in mind, and of course, like every generation, would blame it on Sarah Fier.

__________________________________________________________

Y/N laughed with her good friend, Alice, she happened to be a counselor, too. "y/n, you like anyone so far? as in romantically? She asked, a smirk on her face. y/n laughed. "Not really-"

Both heard screams, and Y/N said," Stay here, I'll be back." Alice nodded, then y/n gasped, there was a body of a camper, only their head was so badly destroyed and blood was all over, Y/N managed to vomit before sitting on the ground, not sure what to do next. She saw Tommy from behind, an axe in his hand, his grip tight. 

"Tommy? Y/n asked, standing up. He turned around, his eyes darkened, emotionless and looked like he was possessed.

Oh shit, Sarah Fier, She thought. That curse is real, i thought it wasn't. Y/n ran towards Alice and was panting.

 Y/n was panting and out of breath. "Holy shit, what happened? Alice asked. "Tommy is possessed, i should have believed you earlier, Y/N replied. 

Alice's eyes widened in fear, not realizing she was about to meet her fate.