you're mine now

ruby lane x fem!reader

part 2;)

SMUT WARNING!

You groan, waking up realizing what happened the day before, pretty traumatic to you. You shivered knowing that your own friend killed you. How did they tell her boyfriend? "Finally up, Ruby said, entering the view.

"Where am i? You ask, realizing you had been tied down to a bed. "My home, she said."How did you not recognize it Y/n?" You frown."Oh yeah. Well, your boyfriend will find me! report you to the police!"

She chuckled, using her finger to lift up your chin."I killed him before i killed your friends y/n, tsk tsk tsk." You whimper, surprised at your own submissiveness, which she seemed to enjoy. Her eyes were still darkened, her personality gone, the real Ruby gone. 

But was that attraction even there before? her love for you?

That was something you wanted to know badly. "y/n, i want to give you a reminder, she said seductively, hovering on top of you then whispering,"you're mine now. and will do as i say, got it?" 

You gulped, and nodded, feeling wet for some reason. "Ah, my Y/n is wet, how funny, Ruby teased, slowly lifting up your shirt, groping your breasts, then began to take your shirt off, unclipping your bra in the process.

You realized what was happening, you were a virgin, so this would be your first time. But Ruby looked experienced, or at least acted that way. She began to suck on your neck, finding your sweet spot immediately, making you moan.

Then she took off your pants and then underwear, leaving you completely naked. "Hm, she said, blushing as she then played with your hard nipples, then saw your soaked underwear.

"You are so wet for me aren't you? wanting me to fuck you."

Oddly turned on by her, you nodded, letting her do whatever as she began rubbing your clit, making you moan even more, then she placed two fingers into you.

"Whose pussy is this?"

"Y-Yours! I am yours!"

"Again?"

"My pussy and i are yours!"

"Good girl, she smirked, turned on by your submissiveness. "Would gladly do it again." She did not plan to let you go any time soon.