pregnant

Kurt x fem!reader

part 2? if wanted, i might make it. or do it anyways.

Shit.

You sat in the bathroom, biting your lower lip, now you definitely learned your lesson with unprotected sex, you and Kurt figured that trying unprotected sex once wouldn't cause pregnancy but here you were, a positive pregnancy test.

You weren't sure on keeping the baby or not, and you were 18, a legal adult, so it was your decision in the end on what to do. "Y/N! Kurt said, not knowing about you buying the test and the fact you were carrying his child.

"Oh hold on! You say back. "Still in the bathroom!" "Okay, You replied. It was only a month or so before you'd go home and this was your last year anyways as a counselor and camper. So why did you have to get pregnant here?

"Come on Y/n, we have to help out with the campers."

You were from Sunnyvale and Nick's adopted sister,who never liked you being associated with Kurt, so you kept your relationship under the wraps. "Coming! you respond, exiting the bathroom and hiding the test behind you. 

"I need to go to the cabin, You lied, Kurt raised an eyebrow. "Okay, just don't be for too long." You nodded. 

Nervousness was filling in you.

Knowing Kurt, you think he would leave you if he found out about the pregnancy, you were deciding between abortion and keeping the baby, adoption wasn't an option, you were in the horrid foster system until you were 10 and adopted by the Goode family, now you had a happy family.

the only thing you knew about your biological family was that you were from Shadyside, that was entirely it. You placed the test in the cabin before going over and assisting your secret boyfriend.

____________________________________________________________

Things were different, you got easily tired and vomited a lot, it was a matter of time before Kurt and pretty much every counselor that you were pregnant. Despite being from the other town, you were close with the counselors and campers from Shadyside, due to being extremely kind to them.

It was now slightly late at night, you just vomited and stared at the ceiling in your bed, suddenly interrupted by a knock.

"Y/N? Can i come in?"

You sigh, leaving your bed and letting Kurt in. "We need to talk, Kurt said. "I've noticed changes in you, babe."

He sat next to you on the bottom bunk, and you sighed, remaining quiet as he continued, "love, i have a feeling there is something you're not telling me."

You frowned, biting your lower lip. "Why would you think that?" "Well, uh, you got more tired, heard you vomit and ya know, Kurt said, drifting off from his sentence. You sighed. "I'm fine, though, i think i'm just sick, and need some time to recover."

how long could you keep up this lie?

"Y/N, can you be perfectly honest with me?"

You held his hand." I always am, love. why?" He sighed." I found that pregnancy test in your room, i at first thought it was Sheila's but then i put the pieces together, is it yours? it was positive."

You looked him straight in the face and said, "Yes, i'm pregnant, Kurt."