meeting the parents

Kurt x fem!reader

Kurt gulped."Y/n, what if your parents don't like me?" "I promise you, they will, You chuckled. "My parents aren't that hard to please, I promise. as long as you don't do drugs you're okay." He smiled, that calmed him down, only a little bit though.

You and Kurt had been dating for a year now, almost 2 years, and that meant you were at a point in your relationship that you were meeting the families. You thought maybe yours would be easier to start off with.

But even you were nervous, what if they did disapprove? What would happen next?  You wore formal clothing, and so did Kurt, you wanted to look your best for your own parents. They were wealthy, wealthier than Kurt's family, both of you did come from Sunnyvale, so maybe that would help them approve of Kurt?

"Y/N, do i look good? Kurt asked you, which you nodded. "Always look good, love. don't worry about it." He laughed as you two exited the apartment you lived in together, now a 2nd year College student, you really didn't care that much about what your parents thought, but it was nice to meet your maybe future husband, and future father of your children, right?

"We're here, You said to your boyfriend, pulling up to your parent's house. Your mother opened the door and complimented on both of your outfits, she wore a fancy maroon dress, went below her knees, typical.

You sat down at the table, Kurt holding your hand as he sat next to you. "So, you are our daughter's boyfriend, right? D/N asked your boyfriend. "Yes, i am, Kurt replied, you were not that surprised Kurt was not being his usual, cocky self, he had to act polite around your parents after all.

As an only child, your parents were very protective of you, and your last boyfriend? They disapproved greatly. But shockingly, your parents struck up a conversation with Kurt as dinner started.

Once it ended and you were heading back home, your mother replied, "You have a lovely boyfriend, we approve, he needs to come back sometime." You nod and left, relieved that it all went well.