i want you, nobody else

young! ziggy berman x male!reader

I am giving you two imagines today simply because i want to, AND idk if i will be able to post tomorrow. still the same schedule though:)

Camp was not your idea whatsoever.

You just wanted to spend all your summer playing video games or hanging with friends. But your mother and father got concerned and decided you needed "fresh air" and sent you off to Camp Nightwing. 

Oh boy was that a mistake. 

In the beginning, you were quite antisocial, one of the campers that was picked on for being a shadyside loner as sunnyvalers called you, did you care? not really.

"Hey, what's your name?"

A pretty red-haired girl had approached you and had a smile on her face. "Y/N, you? You asked. "Just call me Ziggy, She chuckled. "Alright, Hey Ziggy, You laugh, smiling for once in the summer.

___________________________________________________________

Fast forward a month, and Ziggy already was your best friend but everyone thought you two were dating, but despite you two just being just friends, you liked when they said that, because you had a secret.

You had fallen for Ziggy Berman.

You kind of already liked the way she was kind to you and didnt give a fuck on what everyone else thought, simply put it, you loved her personality and her looks was just half of it. She was gorgeous, but you attracted to her personality.

"Ziggy, you're a girl, right? I need some advice, You asked, approaching your best friend in her cabin. "I am good at advice, what is it? She asked. "Well, there is this girl.. You started, before noticing she looked down.

"You like someone?"

"Yeah, You admit, nervously. "But uh, are you okay?" "No, I mean... She sighed, taking a big breath."Y/N, i feel like i have known you forever, and... i like you, more than a friend but you like someone else."

This was your chance to tell her.

"Ziggy, i want you, nobody else, You tell her. "I just got scared and thought you would reject me if i point blank said i liked you." Ziggy laughed, standing up before kissing you.

"Glad to hear that, got jealous for a second."