yandere imagine[6]

requested by:lonelybitch67891

yandere!ruby lane x fem!reader

i have not done a ruby lane imagine yet either so sorry for that:(

WARNING! 

Contains possessiveness, blood/gore, knife violence, throat slitting, usual yandere behavior, such as obsession, stalkerish behavior, and forced sexual gestures, such as kissing, neck-biting, etc.

You sighed, you sat in the ambulance wondering what the hell just happened. Your best friend/crush, Simon, had been attacked by a hot chick. He managed to survive, though, which is a good thing. 

"y/n, Simon said, hugging you, noticing that you had been crying. You sniffed. "You asshole, thought you were going to die!" Simon chuckled. "Well here i am." You were covered with a blanket since it was pretty cold.

Shockingly, Kate was a good driver. "Listen Y/n, we will get out of- Deena started, before hearing screams. You blinked as you saw Ruby lane, a knife and drenched in blood. You gasped, seeing Kate there, frozen with fear.

"Y/N, what does she want? Sam squealed. "R-Remember... you disturbed Sarah Fier's grave! You reminded, standing protectively in front of your friends. Ruby paused, standing still and that gave you time.

Instantly, you and your friends bolted, Recently, Ruby had been watching you, a few weeks prior to it all, she had fallen in love with you, no, she had gained an obsession towards you.

You were running as fast as possible, terrified, eyes widened and all. Seeing you with others made her very angry. She chased after you, her main target simply kidnapping you or keeping you from everyone. 

You suddenly saw an old friend's house, Leo. You had known him since you were babies and that was what made the two of you so close. You and your other friends slammed the door shut behind you.

"Y/N, What is going on? Leo asked, confused, seeing your friends. "S-Someone is chasing us, a girl who Sarah fier possessed, can we hide out here? You asked. Leo nodded. "Of course." 

You sighed of relief. "There is a chance we will be okay, Kate whispered. "No, we are surviving, Josh insisted, as everyone hid in Leos basement. Leo was there too. "You guys can spend the night, He offered. "It is pretty dark out, and if you want to defeat this girl, rest is very much needed." 

You smile and thank him, as you set up a bed and noticed everyone around you had fallen asleep. So, you naturally fell asleep too. 

_________________________________________________________

When you woke up, you heard screams, this scared you, your blood going cold as you entered upstairs, Ruby slitting Leo's throat, your other friends already dead. Ruby smirked at you, then started to repeatedly stab Leo back and forth, despite him already being dead.

"Y/n, right?"

She gave you an eerie vibe, and you wanted to run but she had cornered you, plus she could kill you if you attempted to escape. She might have been the one that had been watching you for a while.

You gasped. "Stay back, please!" Ruby smirked, approaching you, softly biting your neck without consent, doing it a few times even after you said no. Then, she kissed you. 

"What! fuck off, I am not into you, Psycho!"

Her knife was clutched in her other hand, and She gripped your waist rather possessively, before whispering in your ear,

"Mine."

Then, your vision went completely black.