missing

Alice x fem!reader

Another angst imagine

pretty recent draft but if there is any mistakes, grammar-wise please let me know! 

also an au where Alice survives instead of dying:)

You weren't sure why you were doing this, then you remembered your girlfriend of 6 months, Alice convinced you to do this with you. "y/n/n, hurry up! Alice yelled from ahead of you. You yelled back, "I'm coming! don't be so mean love!"

You heard her soft chuckling and chuckled yourself as you entered the place, dark and dirty, it was under the bathroom and at the camp, The bathrooms were usually clean, but under? not so much.

"Why are we here? You whined, Alice placing her hand in yours. "Y/n/n, i wanted to show you more evidence about this witch shit, She said. Tommy was on a rampage killing others, the two of you were officially hiding, but not forever.

Cindy was nowhere near the two of you, but mostly everyone had split up.  Then you gasped, there was a few rocks with names on it, some you recognized from the previous massacres that had happened before, Ruby lane included.

"See Y/N? This is real."

"Yeah, You sigh." I see it, Okay i believe you, how can we get Tommy out of his possession state?" Alice shook her head." I don't know." You scoff, running off from the path." I am going to find a way in here, go without me!"

She didn't want to leave you behind, but you happened to be pretty damn stubborn and went off anyways.

Little did she know, that would be the last time she would see you....

Alice was sobbing now, You were missing, and the massacre was over, Tommy was dead, everything was ruined. But at least you didn't go missing from Tommy. Police were searching, Alice wasn't as injured as Ziggy was, and stood next to Nick and his brother.

"Do you think they'll find y/n? She asked him, who nodded." Yes, i don't know if She'll be found dead or alive, but i know y/n will be found."

She kept crying, and Alice never cried.