good boy

sub!kurt x dom!fem!reader

quick a/n: y/n and kurt are both switches, but i wanted to do a sub!male x dom!fem!reader;)

only warning is praise kink, but i don't really consider it to be a warning? 

SMUT WARNING!

Ever since being official with Kurt, multiple people asked which one was the dominant and submissive one in the relationship. To be completely honest, you and kurt both were switches, with no specific one leaning towards.

However, recently, it had been Kurt dominating you, and tonight, you were horny and wanted to try dominate him. You two moved in together not so long ago after turning 20, Kurt was 21, only a year older than you.

"hey kurt, can i ask you something? You ask. "Yeah? Kurt asked, turning his attention on you. "I want to have sex, but also want to try something different, You smirked, and so did he.

"What are you suggesting?"

You blurt,"I want to be a dom tonight!" This made Kurt happy, he wanted to try being submissive, too, he thought it would be so much hotter to see you dominate him in bed, and now you finally asked.

He kissed you, and immediately he said,"let's do it." You blinked."You are actually willing to be a sub tonight?" He nodded casually."Always wanted to try it." Later than night, You smirked as Kurt entered the shared bedroom and laid down on the bed.

You couldn't wait to let your dom side run wild, this was something the two of you were both looking forward to this. You hovered over Kurt, straddling him as you began touching his dick, making him hard.

You kissed his lips, then said in a demanding voice,"put your dick in me." He nodded, taking off his clothes as he put a condom on, thrusting into you as you began moaning, so did he. 

"Fuck... You moaned. "Can i cum? Kurt asked, you shook your head as you began sucking his dick. 

"Oh god... He moaned."I am gonna cum... please let me..." You stopped sucking and nodded."Good boy, You did so well, you deserve a treat, go ahead, cum."

t i m e s k i p

You were panting and out of breath, being a dom tonight was fun, but you knew that next time, you would like to be the sub in bed;)