whore[3]

Part 3!
might make this a book idk

f/c= favorite color

You interlocked your fingers into your boyfriend of six months, Will. he was a Sunnyvaler and you yourself were shocked you fell for him.

Normally you didn't like those spoiled assholes but here you were, dating one. He was different though, Will was shy and kind and selfless. He was the total opposite of what most Sunnyvalers were.

Similar to Tommy? Maybe.

But he didn't call you a whore, or easily get jealous of your own friend group. Plus he had a girlfriend so you didn't get pissed off at him whatsoever.

A pathetic way to make you jealous.

At the same time though you were jealous, you so badly wanted that love from him again but you knew that your yearning wasn't feelings but rather your self conscious telling you that.

the jealousy? Not love, envy that his new girl gets the love you didn't get.

sadness for the ending of your relationship.

"Y/n, are you okay? Will asked, frowning in concern. You nodded and kissed your boyfriend. "I love you."

"I love you too Y/N."

You were very happy with him, and that said a lot, you were happy with Tommy, too, but you felt more happy and more loved with Will than anyone else. You didn't live in the part of shadyside where Tommy was anymore.

"Y/n! Your bff, Brianna said."We should totally do a double date!" "Why? You ask. "You have a boyfriend?" "We started dating not so long ago! She squealed. Will smiled shyly."Yeah, we should do it, meet her new lover, hm?"

You were reluctant, but nodded." Sounds good. I'm happy for you, Brianna." She squealed again and hugged you. 

t i m e s k i p

You looked gorgeous in your f/c outfit, you liked dresses, but Brianna said it was a casual double date and so, you didn't bother to dress formally. "y/n, you look gorgeous, even in normal attire, Will complimented.

"Thanks, love. Come on, i don't want to be late!" 

He nodded and the two of you arrived at the restaurant. Brianna was inside, as she told you she would most likely be there first, and as soon as you entered, You locked eyes with your friend's new boyfriend.

Tommy.