runaway

Deena x fem!reader

i think the next one will be a gender neutral reader one! lmk what you think!

You hated your life, your parents sucked. Shadyside wasn't exactly the best place to live, in fact, you were pretty sure the only reason your parents moved to this town from Washington when your mother was pregnant was to give you a shitty life.

and they managed to do so.

Each day, your mother would tell you how much of a mistake you were, that she should have gotten an abortion, and just mean things in general, your parents were more verbally abusive than physically, yet sometimes they were physical.

Tonight, your father was drunk, extremely drunk, and you didn't want to get hit. "Y/N! He yelled. "Come downstairs now!" You sighed, this time you were not going to let him. You knew why he was so pissed off at you.

For a few months now, you were in a relationship with Deena, a girl that you had known for quite some time and clearly, your father was homophobic. "I'm not taking your shit anymore, You muttered, holding your 2 bags tightly, you didn't have much clothing and not much possessions so you jumped out your window.

"y/n? your girlfriend Deena asked, noticing you running. "I have to run, my father was going to beat me, You sobbed, hugging her. "Hey, you can stay with me, She offered. You sniffed and thanked her.

She kissed you, and you kissed her back. "Thanks for letting me stay with you, You told her. "You are my girlfriend, after all, She smiled.

You felt more safe now, away from your parents who never loved you in the first place.