final goodbye

kate x fem!reader imagine

tw: gore/blood descriptions.

Being chased by the camp nightwing killer wasn't necessarily fun actually, and to be honest, quite frankly, scary. i held kate's hand as we ran from him in the store, Deena was currently trying to get Sam to die so this would end somehow?

didn't make any sense. 

Simon and Josh were in a different direction than us.  And I whisper,"Kate, what if we die? or once of us do?" She softly smiled, hiding her fear."I'll always love you Y/N. and i think we'll survive."

I nod and we ran faster. i yell to deena to hurry up, we'll revive sam after, and I sighed but then we were cornered. "Y/n....Kate said, her voice turned soft, a whisper, to be exact. 

The Killer was holding an axe, and i prayed we'd survive, but Ruby grabbed my wrist, i managed to wiggle free, but unfortunately, i lost Kate. i was going to go find her then she yelled,"Y/N! GO WITHOUT ME!"

Oh god...

I listened and hid in some aisle that nobody was in, and dialed 911 although it was a stupid move, it was also instinct. 

I hoped Kate was alright.

We had been a couple for only a year now, and i didn't want to lose her, not now, not in this. I frown and as soon as the operator says help is coming, i hang up and rush back and gasped. Simon was dead, still bleeding from his head that had been gashed, his eyes, colorless, and blood trailing down his face as well.

Does this mean...

Josh yelled,"y/n!WATCH OUT!" I turned around to see one of the killers and ducked, dodging the attack, thank god, i heard Kate scream, and she was fighting the nightwing killer, she turned to me, and said,"Goodbye Y/n."

Tears poured down my face as her head was slashed by the bread slicer, this could not be real, josh hugged me. 

please, deena...do it already.

Should i make a part 2 to this? lmk because i do listen and if you have a request please request via Wattpad DMs so there are more private and i can see them by myself.

i plan to do more, and will update the elmax and byler oneshot book soon:)