yandere imagine[11]

yandere!ruby lane x fem!reader

WARNING! This contains possessiveness, blood, gore, yandere behavior, stalking, and usual obsessive behavior. 

You were super annoyed that Sam decided to disturb Sarah Fier's grave, now the killers would go after everyone. You wanted your friends safe, and despite the fact that Sam was the one who started it all, You couldn't blame her necessarily, and wanted her safe too. 

Since that, You couldn't help but feel like you were being followed or watched. You always told yourself though, that it was simply paranoia. But you never felt that way until the killers were brought in from the curse.

Was it one of them?

Then suddenly, you heard beautiful singing, it was a voice you hadn't heard of before, and felt drawn in, wanting to check it out. But it must have been a trap, an instinct telling you that. For some reason though, You didn't listen and began following the voice. 

Then, you saw a girl, and she was very pretty, but looked odd. You wanted to help her, being yourself, you approached her. "Miss, do you need help? You asked, lending your hand to help her up, but she gripped your wrist instead.

Your eyes widened in fear as she smirked, showing a bloody knife and nearby, a body that you assumed she murdered. "You are mine, Y/N, The girl said. "W-Who are you? You asked. She whispered in your ear seductively, "Ruby Lane."

The body was lifeless, and blood was all over the body, the wrists slit and the throat slit as well. You wanted to faint. Now noticing Ruby was drenched in blood.

"What do you want? You ask, demanding for an answer."And why did you kill that person?" Then you recognized the body as the boy who had flirted with you earlier, even giving you his number. Was that why he didnt respond to you? He was dead.

"He was touching what was mine Y/n, Ruby replied, approaching you, then your vision went completely black, losing consciousness. 

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 🎉