locker notes

heather x fem!reader

reminder for those who are new to this type of reading, f/n= friend name, and in this one, will be female! plus, h/l= hair length and h/c= hair color

You were the kind of girl who never fit in at school, mainly because the popular students never had any good taste at all, and you would sometimes argue with them over that, and you would admit it, it was super hilarious to see their reactions. But, you had one friend, her name was F/N, She was always kind to you.

The two of you both had similar tastes, not always, but just similar, and got along well, the both of you were considered "outcasts" at school so you two fit well together.  "So y/n, i have some amazing news! F/n exclaimed as you both walked up to your locker.

"What is it? You asked, csually opening your locker as she spoke, before a note dropped from your locker. "I can tell you later but look Y/N, a secret admirer! F/N told you. "Relax, nobody is interested in an outcast like me, You reply, opening the note and reading it.

Dear Y/n, 

You always made me feel all warm inside, with your angelic voice and laughter, and your beautiful h/c and h/l hair, your kindness makes me so happy. I was always too shy to confess to you.

Ever since Freshman year, i have always had a crush on you, you always were a beautiful girl, and little hint: I'm a girl too. I hope you read this note and feel the same way i do when i see you in the halls and my classes.

Signed,

Your Secret Admirer

Butterflies immediately went into your stomach, Someone was actually into you? And a girl? You never labelled yourself but knew you liked girls, so this was amazing for you!  "Guess it is a secret admirer, You admit shyly.

"So y/n, do you have any idea who it is? F/n asked. You shook your head. "I'm sure i will figure it out eventually."

____________________________________________________________

As weeks went by, you continued getting notes, somehow nobody took attention to this. One day, it was the one day F/N was sick and your eyes widened seeing Heather at your locker. She happened to be pretty popular at school.

"Hey Y/N, She said, blushing and looking nervously. You smile."Hey, so uh, what is a popular girl like you doing at my locker? I'm a geek." "Well, uh, i was the one who leaves you those notes, She said. "I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?"

You approached her and kissed her, before smiling then saying, "I would love to, Heather, surprised you loved the geek."

lol idk what happened to the rest but here it is! sorry for the inconvenience!