manipulated

older!nick goode x fem!reader

There was something that caught your eye about Sheriff Goode for a while, you were the older sister of Deena and Josh, and were mostly working 2 jobs to support them while being a college student, but then, you finally had a chance to have some fun.

"Y/N, i am so glad you agreed to go, your best friend f/n said, they smiled at you. "I mean, Josh and Deena are older now, i could go out more often, you admitted."I just didn't, i didn't want to abandon them like Mom did."

f/n frowned."y/n, i'm sorry for you, this should take your mind off ease." You weakly smile."Hopefully." Your final year of College, and nearly everyone was going to the local bar to celebrate, you were hesitant at first but your grades never had gone down at all, so you agreed.

F/n was now dancing with a stranger, and you weren't sure what do. "Y/N johnson at the bar? the familiar voice said, sitting next to you. You fake gasp."Sheriff goode? at a shadyside bar? how ironic."

"Yeah, just wanted to try it, he admitted, sipping his beer. You chuckle."It's not better than the ones in sunnyvale, trust me on that." He laughed."Sunnyvale is perfect, i guess, but it has flaws too, y/n. so anyways, why are you here tonight?"

You sigh."Deena and Josh well, said i could take a break and go to this celebration, and i took that chance. They are old enough to be left home alone." You acted as a parent-figure to them, you loved your siblings a lot.

He placed his hand on top of yours."Well, Y/N, you deserve it." After that, you two became an ideal couple, in secret, of course, your siblings would never approve, just because he came from Sunnyvale.

Fast forward to a year, and everything was peaceful, your relationship with him was absolutely perfect. "Y/n, where are you going? Deena asked."What if you get killed tonight, like Ryan did to Heather and those mall victims?"

You frown, recently another massacre happened."Sis, i'm fine, i have to work a night shift tonight, i'll be back later, i promise."She nods. You felt bad for lying to your own sister,but you couldn't face their reactions.

Tonight, you were going to ask him some things, some answers. He was investigating this, and maybe he had answers to your questions. You arrived at his home. "Hey babe, he said, wrapping his arm around your waist, you pecked his lips, and sat on his sofa.

"So, want to do it again tonight? He asked, placing his hand on your thigh. You shrug."Maybe. Life has been tough recently, but my full-time job is getting me a good salary." He scooted closer to you.

"Well, uh, i have questions Nick, you know, since you're sheriff, you most likely have answers."

He raised an eyebrow."For what y/n?" "The massacre, you said softly."I want some answers." Things had been shady for the year you had been with him, he was always secretive, sometimes making excuses for not going on that date you two scheduled.

"Uh, i suppose i do, He said."What are your questions?" "Did Ryan really do that himself? You ask."Deena said he was an funny and kind kid, not someone to breakdown all of a sudden and kill people."

Nick frowned, i noticed his eyes darkened a little."He did, in fact, do it but uh, any sane person can do that Y/N."

You scoff."Come on, Nick, there is some answer right-" You stood up, realizing he was choking you. 

"I killed them, and Ryan too, Y/N. now you're going down with them."

You blacked out, feeling manipulated and stupid.