study break

ruby lane x fem!reader

[before she turned evil]

Today was a pretty stressful day for you, your parents wanted you to get better grades so for an upcoming test, you were studying. If you weren't forced to be studying, you would be having the time of your life with your friends.

However, you already were in much trouble with your parents, you didn't want more with them, so you gave in and stopped fighting back when they insisted you study.  You yawned, studying was extremely boring.

How did anyone enjoy this?

Suddenly, the telephone rang and you picked up. "Hello? You asked, Ruby, your best friend answered, "Hi Y/N, are you done with studying yet?" You groaned over the phone. "No, you know how strict my parents can be when it comes to tests and studying."

"I can relate, y/n, my mom and dad can be that way sometimes."

You smile. "Kind of makes me feel better. What are you doing right now anyways?" "Getting ready to go out, Ruby answered."Hey, i've got an idea, come join us! You need a study break, anyways."

You knew if you did go and have a "study break", your parents would find out and get really angry at you. "Sorry Ruby, I can't, studying is really important to my parents, You say, disappointment in your voice. 

"y/n, please? i promise we'll be back in time before your parents catch you. They aren't even home, right?"

"You are right. You know what? I will join you!"

You were excited, just as long as you dont get caught by your parents, this study break was going to be pretty fun and interesting, whatever you were doing.