two boys in love

will goode x male!reader

i always thought he was a little fruity lol.

"Y/N, isn't this your last summer here? Nick, your close friend asked. You nodded. "Unfortunately, but next year i plan to become a counselor, which is an actual job."

"It's been pretty nice so far, Nick said."Getting paid to have fun." You didn't want to admit to your close friend that you liked his brother, Will.

Certainly couldn't be into men like you were. He always had his eyes set for Sheila didn't he? But that wasn't true.

Will would casually stare at you from time to time, admiring you. He liked for a while and didn't have the courage to ask you out though.

And neither did you, both were oblivious to each other's feelings. Which sounds hilarious since you both were dudes.

"Yeah, I hoped it would be, You chuckled. Nick waved and you focused on other things to do. Then all of a sudden Will approached you.

"Y/N, I want to talk to you somewhere private, he asked."is that okay?" You nod."Sure, Will." Once you two were somewhere private, He smiled.

"I was kind of nervous to tell you this at first but I really like you, y/n and as more than a friend. I was attracted to both men and women for a long time but now I found you."

You sped the process up by kissing him, and he kissed back. You smiled."Just two boys in love, huh?"