picnic date

Sam x gender neutral!reader

IN CASE anyone forgot! y/n/n= your nickname 

genuinely running out of ideas LMAO 

Sometimes, you wondered if your relationship with Sam was actually the dream. Ever since she came back to Shadyside, everyone saw you two as the 'dream couple'. "Y/N, Sam said, holding your hand. "We should go on a date."

You smile. "What do you want to do for a date?" "Well y/n/n, we should go on a picnic, Sam suggested. You couldn't help but agree, it sounded super cliché, and maybe it was, but it was sweet, You two had been together for around a year and knew each other longer.

"Are you and Deena cool? You asked, mentioning her ex . Sam nodded. "Mhm, we're cool, she likes you y/n, as a friend, i mean, you two have been friends for a long time, why drop it because of us?"

"I guess you're right, You told her. The day that you planned the date had arrived and you set it up perfectly and watched as Sam came over. She smiled, and then sat down." This is amazing y/n/n, did you do this by yourself?"

You nodded." I managed to, it's not that hard, honestly." It happened to be your 1 year anniversary, and you figured this would be what would make you two even more closer. After you two ate, You sat down on the grass and she sat beside you.

"The sky is surprisingly sunny and bright today."

"Y/n, you're actually right for once."

You laughed at her joke, then playfully softly nudged her arm."I am always right, Samantha." She turned on her side, facing you. Sam scooted closer, eventually kissing you.

"Happy 1 year anniversary, Y/N."