just a dare

cindy berman x fem!reader

i am not a cindy slander, simply an imagine! 

For your entire life basically, you really wanted to love someone, and perhaps marry them someday, your desperation though, blinded at you at the horrible reality that was right by you. That was, until you met Cindy Berman.

She was gorgeous, and also extremely kind, the two of you got along well, and became friends. You were so happy. You had always been an introvert, but she had brought out your personality and even became friends with her friends.

Tommy and Alice were fun to hang with, despite being a cold ridge between her and Alice. After a month, you officially were close with them, and part of the friend group. But you had a dark secret.

You had fallen for Cindy Berman.

She3 was the first to befriend you at camp, naturally, you were bound to fall for her. You were a closeted omnisexual, with a preference for women, and that was not a shock to you. You had always day dreamed of marrying a woman. "Y/N, is everything okay? She asked you that day it all changed.

"Yeah, I am fine, but... You started. "Can i say something? She interrupted you,"Y/n, i have always wanted to tell you this for a while." She blushed, and you smiled, nodding. "I want us to be more than friends! Cindy blurted." Be my girlfriend?"

Cindy panted, giving you a hopeful look. You approached her, then kissed her lips. "Of course i would. I wanted to say the same thing for some time."

Fast forward a year later, you returned back to camp and was happy with Cindy. The two of you always kissed or made out in a private spot, holding hands publically, sometimes, you two would show PDA, but not too much or 247.

"Hey Y/N, today is your day to clean our cabin, Ziggy said. "Alright, You smile nervously, then went to clean the cabin. You never enjoyed it at all, but you sometimes had to make sacrifices in order to be a excellent counselor and good influence.

t i m e s k i p

You wiped the sweat of your forehead as you finally finished. It took an entire hour just to do that.  How messy was the cabin? Yikes. You heard your friends mention your name and this peeked your interest, hearing the rest.

"You should tell Y/N it was a dare, Cindy. Your guilt has finally caught up."

"I know, but... i can't."

Tears filled in your eyes, storming into the scene, their eyes widened. "Y/n? Cindy asked. "I heard everything! You spat. "Apparently, i am just a dare, we are over, Berman!" 

You stormed away, not looking back.