i like you a lot

Simon x fem!reader

chapter from my new book on my main, killer street. feel free to check it out!(you don't have to!)

Simon was at the corner, and was disturbed suddenly by a police siren, which startled him a bit. He watched as the police car drove away, then turned around. He noticed a girl sitting alone on the ground, her head in her knees.

Meanwhile, Police were not believing Sam and Deena at all, which was what they expected. Sam kept arguing with the police officer. This naturally pissed Deena off, calling him a monster. Back with Simon, his first thought was, why was a girl sitting alone? was she sad?

She was singing, and it was beautiful, at least to him. "Are you okay? He asked. "Do you need help?" She looked up at him, which terrified him. "What the- He said. She smirked, holding a knife, stabbed him in the leg, making him scream in pain.

Simon was thinking that he was going to die at that moment, and it seemed to be that way.

___________________________________________________________

You were standing with Kate, biting your lower lip in nervousness, you hoped they would come back, alive, since you knew that the killer was around. You heard Sam say, "Slow Down Deena, what are you doing?"

You didn't hear her response as you said, "Oh thank god, i thought you two were dead for a moment." "We need to leave, Deena said. "We should Stay, Sam insisted. We're safe here, what if that psycho shows up again?"

She was right, You thought, whoever was that killer wasn't giving up too easily. You noticed that Simon wasn't there with everyone. "Then we'll be ready, Deena said. "Whoa! you stole that officer's gun? You asked. "I'm impressed."

"Y/N! Josh said, softly nudging you, you sighed. "Are you out of your god damn mind? Sam asked. "They didn't believe us, Deena said. "We're on our own." "Where's Simon? You asked, panic in your voice.

Meanwhile, Simon was being attacked by the girl that stabbed him in the leg not so long ago, She was going to stab him but he held her wrist to hold back from stabbing. Managing to choke her, he was freed from her grasp.

Until she sat up and was about to stab him before being shot several times in the chest, she fell back. "Simon run! You instructed. He screamed, and running behind you all, not knowing that didn't kill her.

"That isn't possible, You said. "Who even was she?" You witnessed Deena and Simon speaking. "Wait, was she singing like an oldie song? Josh asked. He explained that the girl was Ruby Lane, who sang as she killed her boyfriend and her friends before killing herself.

You shivered. "Sounds so inhumane of someone to do that." This was all scary for you and hard to process in your mind. "Y/N is so right, Sam agreed. You weakly smile, before turning back to Josh.

"Holy shit, why didn't i see this on the news? Kate asked. "Because it happened 30 years ago, Josh explained."1965." He grabbed the other papers, and showed them. You noticed deep similarities between them.

You and everyone else knew it wasn't some coincidence, that there. You kept listening, but got a bit dizzy trying to process it all. You scooted close to Simon, staring at the drawing. "Oh shit, you say. "Oh shit is right, Simon replied.

You turn to him, "So, does this mean something to you, Simon?" He shook his head."Y/N, im worried for you." You nervously laugh, standing up tall. "You shouldn't, Simon, I'm fine."

He simply hugged you, making you smile, this made you wonder if he seriously thought everyone was going to die.

Josh went on though, saying how this wasn't random and concluded that it was Sarah Fier. "Do you really believe that? Kate asked." i-i mean nobody actually thinks this witch shit is real."

"Yeah, it is something that babysitters make up to scare kids, Simon said. "Just listen to me, Josh said."1666, Sarah Fier was hanged for witchcraft, fact, but ever since she was executed, she's been possessing people as killers to take revenge on the town."

"This makes no sense, you pipe in. Josh turned to you,"y/n, this is serious, and don't you see? all these massacres are connected to Sarah Fier, this witch curse is real." Your eyes widened. "Oh shit."

As a joke, you always messed around with that legend, but never fully believed it, never occurring to you that it was real. You wanted to believe that it wasn't real, but now, you had no choice. Simon stood next to you, and you interlocked your hand in his.

Nothing too bad.

You hadn't noticed he was turning as red as a tomato, though, You liked him a lot, more than a friend, for a long time. "Okay then, lets assume this is real, Josh, You say. "This is definitely not the same as the mall massacre, its different."

"Y/n is right, Kate piped in."Something is strange and odd about them, they may be connected but they aren't the same." "I mean, it is, just a different killer... You add. "y/n, Simon started, calmly, and serious.

"Yeah? You ask. "Can i talk to you alone? He asked. You nodded, leaving your other friends talking and now alone with your crush. You didn't think much of it, until he pressed his lips against yours.

You kissed back, then said,"I really like you, Simon. a lot." "me too, he smiled, kissing you again before going back.

You felt happy, you gave him a look that said, are we a couple now? his look said, yeah, we are.

"Something way worse is happening to us, Kate said."We have 2 of our killers after us and both of them are dead." This scared you, because that meant they were not defeatable, they already were dead.

Simon warmly placed his hand in yours, and was gentle, not at all quick. "Then how will we defeat them? You ask. "Why is she so mad at us? Kate asked, demanding an answer.

Sam then said,"I saw her, last night, i thought i hit my head it was her, i saw the witch." You never felt so scared in your entire life.

but now, you had some sort of explanation for it.

quick a/n

if you want a specific request, please request via dms, but if you want just a character, comment if you like! if you want credit, lmk

what did you think of this chapter? it isn't chapter 1 but i just like it as an imagine on here:)