coma

Deena x fem!reader

I apologize for all the angst imagines i have made in this book.

You sighed, today was a very shitty day, you had been sick for most of your life, and you most likely would not make it. But the one thing that made you happy was your girlfriend, and your friends as well.

"y/n, how are you feeling? Deena asked. "Well, you replied, your illness hadn't bothered you in over a year though, it had been dormant, somehow. "Listen, no matter what, i love you Y/N, and will till the day you die, She adds, pecking your lips.

You smiled. "Me too. I just am afraid, Deena, what if i do die young? I want to live my entire life, free and healthy." You first had been diagnosed with your sickness when you were 8 years old, after vomiting a lot and then having a seizure. You didn't have any more seizures after that day because you had been treated so many times over the years.

You and Deena both knew, that you weren't going to live a full life. You laid down on your bed beside her, both of you smiling and interlocking your hands together.  "Y/n, if you feel sad, imagine yourself somewhere in the world, happy, healthy, carefree, Deena old you.

and that you did, but all you really wanted, was a future with Deena, of course.

you unexpectedly kissed her lips, and she naturally kissed back, deepening the kiss. Your illness was not contagious, thankfully, and was enjoying your last moments ever. You were glad you had siblings so that way your parents would be childless forever. 

You always remembered being a kid before your sickness, although most of your life after eight years old was in the hospital. Unexpectedly, you started struggling to breath.

"Y/N, What's wrong? y/n! y/n!"

You closed your eyes, losing consciousness.

"Is Y/N alright? M/n asked. The doctor shook his head. "She must be put in an medical-induced coma. When will she wake up? I'm not sure, she might not ever, Mrs.L/N." Your mother started to sob, thinking it was her fault you were in a coma.

Deena held your hand in hers, kissing it before saying"Y/N, always will love you, even in death."  You didn't even open your eyes, she felt like she was speaking to nobody anymore, already missing your voice and humor. 

Missing that energy that was a part of you, possibly gone forever.