movie date

young!nick goode x gender neutral!reader

I usually have my imagines in second pov but still, the reader is gender neutral if any pronouns are mentioned it will be they/them pronouns!

You sighed, you sat in your bedroom, bored out of your mind. Your last year of camp was last year, it was not technically your last year, but that was enough for you after the entire massacre happened.

You were shocked that you survived, Tommy was possessed, you saw it in his eyes a few times. Everyone knew that he would never do that if he was himself, yet the people who didn't believe the Sarah fier shit truly believed he had gone insane for some reason.

"Y/n! M/N yelled. "You have a visitor!" You yelled back, "Coming!" You raced downstairs and there stood your boyfriend, Nick. He was there to comfort you when all of this happened. You were a shadysider, and lived on the nicer part of shadyside. 

He was from sunnyvale, so it surprised you that he asked you out. "Hey y/n, he said, blushing and rubbing the back of his neck. "Can i come in?" You nodded, and he entered. M/n gave you a suggestive smirk.

"Mom! Can we be alone?"

M/n sighed."Alright y/n, at least use protection." Your eyes widened, and Nick was redder than ever.  "We can go to my room, You said. "Hey, i was going to ask, do you want to go on a movie date? I have two tickets, he said, holding up 2 tickets to the movie you wanted to always watch.

"Yes! I would like that!"

M/N and D/N agreed to let you go, knowing you two were not going to have sex at a theater, you wished they didn't always tease you about it, because honestly, you wanted your first time to be with him. 

As you entered the movie, you two sat down with soda and popcorn, and as the movie started, you interlocked your hand in his, he was still blushing which was adorable to you. The movie was genuinely interesting, and you would place your hand on his shoulder occasionally, and the date went really well.

You left the theater and said, "Nick, that was incredible, we should do it again." He nodded. "We should y/n, i really like you." He pressed his lips against yours, like he did a lot, and this time, it was more passionate. 

You were in love.