2. Detention!

Roughly I push him off me.

"Guy! What the fuck are you doing?" I call. He grins and nods at the teacher. Shit, we're still in class...

"Miss Devreez! Your language! You can both stay in detention this afternoon." growls the teacher bio. Stan shakes his head. "Sir, I don't think my father will appreciate that much. You don't want any trouble, do you?" he says in a serious tone. Does he mean this? His problem is that he has to stay in detention...

"Uh, sure, Mr. Graey. Devreez, you're taking his hour. Two hours in detention later!" The teacher continues and my mouth falls. This is way to crazy! I growl something in Stan's direction and shut myself off for the rest of the class.

Finally the bell rings and I storm out of the classroom. I quickly walk to my locker, I really don't want anything to do with Stan and his clique. I hear them laughing, probably because I'm running away or something...

Too deep in thought I open my locker and I am intoxicated by sand. Sand? How does this get into my locker? I look around nervously and see everyone laughing. Then I spot him. Stan is laughing his ass off and his whole club is participating. I get up furious and march towards them.

"You...ahahah.... You didn't see that.... coming!" he laughs. My eyes narrow to slits and I grab his ear. Immediately his face twitches painfully and he stops laughing. I drag him to my locker.

"You're going to clean this up. I don't care how, but it'll be clean by the next lesson.' I growl. He looks at me with a look of 'didn't think so'.

"And why would I do that?" he asks defiantly. I point to the pocket in his pants. "Because otherwise I'll go to the principal because you have weed in your pockets." I say. His eyes widen and he quickly tucks the bag deeper into his pocket. I grin.

"So, this will be cleared up in fifty minutes. Understood?' I say sternly. He nods and bends over to begin. Then the bell rings again and all students pass by Stan. Some laugh at him and others take a picture. Still others pat me on the back.

******

I am proud to be in the cafeteria. Everyone looks at me admiringly and almost all students compliment me. Nellie is talking about how well I did when everyone suddenly stops and looks at the door. It is opened and Stan's clique stands there looking like they are models or something. I admit, if they didn't have such a big ego they could indeed be models.

I roll my eyes and turn back to my lunch when I feel his hand on my neck again. "Hello, newbie. Do you mind if we sit with you?" he asks sully. His voice gives me goosebumps and I nod. "Yes, I do. Get lost!" I growl. Why do I always growl at that guy?

"That's a pity, because we're just sitting there." he chuckles. Of course. I roll my eyes and move a few feet toward Nell as he sits down next to me. Not that I'm afraid, he just makes me grumpy and I want something to do with my day.

"Come on, newbie. Come sit a little closer! What is your name anyway? Newbie is starting to get pretty annoying." I roll my eyes. No shit, Sherlock.

"My name is Nora, Noor for the friends. So that's Madame Queen for you." I snap. He raises his hands defensively.

"Jeez, sis. What have you told her about me?" What is he talking about? Confused, I look at Nell. She looks uncomfortable. Wait.

"Are you his sister?" I exclaim. Her eyes widen. "Ssssht! Nobody should know this!" she hisses. I nod. If he was my brother, I wouldn't want anyone to know either.

"Damn." I mumble. Stan looks at me insulted. "Well, I think she's very lucky, you know. Not everyone has such a nice brother as our Nelliebellie here." I start laughing. Nelliebellie! Nell gives me an angry look and I stop laughing. Why did I laugh? I hate Stan, so I shouldn't laugh at his jokes, but protect Nell.

"Well, loser. I think you've done enough damage today. Is all the sand gone?" I ask, blinking very quickly. He rolls his eyes.

"Sure, Madame Queen." I look at him in surprise. He's playing the game?

********

'You may clean the stands.' says the concierge. Phew, Stan is lucky he's not here. Because of him I now have to clean that stupid grandstand for two hours!

I work very slow, no intention of getting my hands dirty for Stan! Suddenly I hear a whistle. Are you serious? The rugby team is going to play! Now all the handsome boys at school can see I'm standing here scraping gum.

I decide not to pay too much attention to it and carry on. "Hey Queen!" someone shouts from the field. I stiffen and my brush falls from my hands. No....

Slowly I turn around and, yes, there is Stan leaning against the fence. He's grinning at me and I can see the rest of the team looking at me too. I quickly bow my head and continue as if nothing happened.

Five minutes later I have almost forgotten the incident. The team continues to train and I still have 45 minutes to work before I'm ready. I'm humming a song when suddenly I feel two strong arms around me. What? I start hitting and kicking hard, but the person seems to be made of stone. Then he lets go of me and I stand on the field. I turn and look into Stan's grinning face.

"What? What is going on?' I ask, because everyone seems to be laughing at me. Stan bends over and props himself up on his hands on his knees so he's looking straight into my eyes. 'They would like to see how good you are at rugby. I think someone said the newbie could handle the boys." he says thoughtfully.

My eyes narrow to small slits and I growl at him again. He grins. "So, show us what you can do." he chuckles.

So ten minutes later I am fully dressed on the field. I grin. He can fix this for me, but does he know much that I used to play rugby for three years. The ball is passed to me and I run to the touchdown box. I don't think I've ever run so fast in one of those races, but I have to prove myself.

"TOUCHDOWN!" I scream loudly when I finally get there. Stan takes off his helmet and looks at me in surprise. "Dammit.." I hear him mumble. I grin.

"What is it, Stan? Regret your decision to embarrass me? Or did you not expect me to have rugby experience?" I chuckle. He looks at me angrily.

"I'll find a way." he growls.

A way for what?

****** Well, so Nora has rugby experience? Stan clearly didn't expect this hehe

Girlpower💪

xxx