62. Threats

It's Christmas morning

Today, my friends come for dinner and we have a lot to do. "Come on Stan, we gotta cook." I nag and he groans, moving his head on his pillow. "No. Daddy has to sleep," he growls, after which he falls asleep again. I roll my eyes. Daddy? Really?

"If daddy wakes up now, daddy gets a kiss," I whisper in his ear and his eyes shoot open. He parts his lips and sits up. "Kiss?" he frowns and I giggle. "If you help," I shrug and he groans again.

But, he gets up. His chest is bare and I take a sneak peak of his sixpack. Maybe, if I'm fast, I can take a picture... "Can you see all of it or do I have to turn?" he smirks as he takes a nip of his coffee. I blush. There goes my picture...

"Lyn, Amber and Jade will be here in an hour. We have to start cooking," I change he subject. He chuckles. "Sure," he says, but starts to cut the chicken. I pout and he shakes his head. "No. No knifes near by my baby," he says and I roll my eyes.

"You won't be such an overprotective dad, will you?" I ask. He smirks. "Oh, I'm sure I will. No one hurts my baby or my Queen." He's serious. And cute.

I hug him and he gives me a kiss. "I love you," he says and goes back to work. I set the table and give him a kiss every time I pass him. You can see him bright up when he sees me coming. "I like this game," he tells me and I giggle. "Me too. But I like you more," I flirt.

He raises an eyebrow. "If you didn't I would be worried," he grins and I giggle again. "Let's dress up. They'll be here in fifteen minutes." I suggest and he nods, walking to the bedroom.

I'm just done with my dress as the doorbell rings. Stan looks up, but I'm already going for it. "Hey girls!" I enthusiastically shout. Jade hugs me and Lyn and Amber walk in. I close the door and they sit down on the couch.

Stan walks out of the bedroom and smiles at my friends. They just gasp. Lyn jumps up. "This is your new boyfriend?!" Her jaw drops, and Ambers and Jades too. "That's the guy from the picture!" Jade yells. Oh no.

"Yes, this is Stan from high school," I say and walk over to hug him. He looks scared. "This is the guy who totally abandoned you and over which you cried almost every day?" Amber asks and I nod, hesitantly.

Ambers eyes narrow and she stands up, walking to him. The, she pricks her finger in his chest and I let go of him, watching what she'll do.

"Listen, boy. I don't know how you brainwashed her, but you did. You don't deserve Nora. You had her and you ruined it. Do you know that?" she snaps and he nods, overwhelmed. "Good. Me and my friends have different ways to torture a guy, each for another way he hurts a friend of ours. If you leave her, we'll strip every inch of skin off you, inch by inch. You'll scream from the pain. And if you cheat on her, we'll bury you under hot coals, coal by coal we'll drop on you. It'll burn. And after we're done, no one will find your body."