64. Rain

"You know you love me," he laughs

I roll my eyes and shake my head. "No, I changed my mind," I say, trying to sound serious. He cocks an eyebrow. "Oh yeah?" he asks and I nod, not looking at him, because then I'll laugh.

It's the third day of Christmas, but we're not really doing anything big. We're just having dinner with Stan's parents, but we do that every week. But this time, we'll tell them about the baby.

They don't like me very much. They keep suspecting me of leaving him again, as if.

He pouts. "Please?" His eyes plea, but he knows I'm just teasing him. "No. Marina sucks," I laugh. He shakes his head, indignant. "No it doesn't! It's a nice name!" he shouts. I roll my eyes.

"If it's a girl, the name won't be Marina. She's not a fisherwoman," I say. He pouts again. "But your mom said Bobette was a veto! Bobette is way better than Marina, but I have to come up with something!"

Yeah, mom wasn't very happy with 'Bobette'. She threatened Stan with the death, and with every way you can be killed. These are not good days for him. So he doesn't take any risk and is going over every name.

"Marina is a no, Stan," I warn him and he slumps. "Come on! You guys can't give me anything!" he pouts. I roll my eyes. "Yeah, what kind of ideas do you have? Try modern names, baby, and then we'll consider it," I promise him.

He sighs. "Modern names. Zaza?" he suggests. I sigh and walk out of the room. He's unbelievable. "Queen! What about Willow?!" he calls after me. Willow.

Willow. I smile. "That's it!" I shout back and he comes after me. "I kinda had that in my mind the last week. Did you really think Bobette was ever an option?" he smirks and I roll my eyes.

"Good. Now we can move on to the boy names," I smile and he hugs me. "I chose the girl name. You can choose the boy," he promises and gives me a kiss on my temple. "What about Rufus?" I joke, but with a serious tone.

His eyes widen and he stiffens. "No. Veto. Direct veto. I don't want to name my son after a dead man," he shivers. I frown. "Which Rufus are you thinking of?" I ask.

He raises an eyebrow. "Serious?" he asks and I nod, not knowing what he means. His eyes widen again.

"Did you never read They both die at the end? Queen, what?!" he shouts. I shrug. "I mean, it's not a classic," I mumble. He fake gasps and places his head on his chest, where his heart is.

"You did not just say that, did you?" he asks. Disbelief is written all over his face. "Well, I did, and I stand by it," I shrug.

He sighs. "As long as you don't read that book, Bobette and Marina are options," he treathens and I widen my eyes. "Okay, okay, tomorrow we'll go to the library. After our picknick," I smile.