51. Inaugurate💥

"Inaugurate huh?"

He nods and smirks. "Well, I would say, lock the door and close the curtains." His eyes widen and he runs to the door, almost falls and then quickly closes the curtains.

It's dark now, but that makes it more exciting. He kisses me hard and pushes me gently until my back hits the kitchen counter. I tug at his shirt and he rips it off. Then he unzippes my dress and throws it somewhere on the floor. "You're so gorgeous." he smiles and undresses himself.

He lifts me up and start kissing me again before shifting me onto his hard cock. I moan and close my eyes, my head falling back in my neck by immediate pleasure. "Oh..." I moan and grab his arms while he starts making thrusting movements. He's fucking me hard against this counter and I can only think of how much I love it.

"You like that, huh?" he smirks and starts moving faster. I nod and moan again. It feels deeper than normal, but I love it. I love him.

I kiss him, even though it's hard to kiss in this tempo. "You have no idea how long I've waited to bend you over this desk and fuck you until you can't stand on you legs anymore." he moans and I gulp. I grab his shoulders.

He pulls out and I whine, not liking the emptiness. He smirks and rams back in me, hard. I gasp and let out a little scream. "Look at you, so desperate for my cock." he grins and does it again. Moaning, I feel myself going over the edge.

"Stan..." I gasp as he rams in me again. "Come Queen, come. You don't have to ask for permission, but I'll let you come until I'm done too. Prepare." he tells ma and I moan. I let myself go.

He keeps picking up his tempo and I come again, almost immediately. I wrap my arms around his neck and he gives me a kiss, but he keeps moving. When he finally twitches inside of me, I come again.

He pulls out and picks me up in bridal style. I snuggle into his chest and close my eyes, happy with his warmth. "You good?" His voice sounds concerned and I nod, smiling. "Bathroom now?" I ask and he chuckles. "Yes. You can choose the one after that."

I smile as he drags me to the bathroom. I stand up and he takes his hand in mine, leading me to the shower. "That will get steamy." I smirk and get in. He follows and closes the door. Now the shower cabine is smaller, and when he puts on the hot water, it feels even more small.

He kisses me and pushes me against the wall, the coldness of it startling me. I gasp and he grins. Then, he picks me up and rams in me again. I moan and grab his muscular arms. He moves even faster than just now, if that's possible.

"Look at... me." he manages out. I look up and he slows down a bit. "Don't come, baby, now you have to wait." he tells me and I whine. I'm already so close...

He grabs my ass and carries me in his arms. He thrust inside of me again and he's deep. I moan and he does, too. "I love fucking you." he moans.

His tempo is fast again and my head moves in the same rhythm as his movements. "Hard and fast, that's how you like it, isn't it?" he whispers and I nod, but know he wants an answer.

"Y-yes..." I moan, unable to speak more wen he thrust inside me again. "That's what I thought." he smirks. He takes my hands and brings them above my head. He kisses my neck, bringing me even closer.

"Stan.." I beg, but he shakes his head. "Not yet, baby, wait for me." he whispers. I take a few breaths to relax myself, but him ramming in and out of me doesn't really help. He moans loud and starts panting. "Come on, Queen, scream my name."

I let go and shout his name, feeling him release inside of me. He holds me until my legs stop shaking and then he puts me down. "You okay?" he asks and I smile.

"Now I get to choose." I giggle and he nods, leaving the shower. I think about what I could choose... The bedroom will be used almost every time, and we're in a crazy mood. My eyes widen and I smirks at him. His hand runs trough his hair and he sighs. "What?"

"I want to ride you on the living floor." I grin and his eyes widen. "Wha- Hell yes!" he yells. I giggle, take his hand in mine and lead him to the living. He lies down and I grin. "Hands above your head." I order and he obeys.

I lower myself onto him and he moans immediately. Sitting on top of him, I love the control I have over him. I love power.

I move my hips and he grabs them. My warning look makes him sigh and then put them back above his head. "Good boy." I grin. He closes his eyes when I move my hips again.

His jaw clenches and I absolutely love it. I giggle when I know how I'm gonna let him suffer. I go up and he snaps his eyes open, then shuts them closed because he knows what will come. I smash onto him and he shouts my name.

"Need.." he begs and he frowns. His expression is troubled and he seems close. I smash again. He twitches inside of me, but can hold it just in time. Panting, he looks up at me under almost closed eyelids. "Torture.." he groans, but keeps his mouth shut directly after.

I smash again and he whimpers, his hands clenched to fists. "Ple-" he starts but then shakes his head. I feel myself being close too, so I ben down to him, making him moan trough gritted teeth. "Come on, baby. Cum deep in me." I whisper and he lets go immediately.

I come too and roll off of him. He pulls me half on his chest and every time he pants, I rise and fall with him. "You tortured me." he whispers after a few moments of silence. "You loved it." I say. "Yeah, but still." he smirks.

He gives me a kiss. "Don't you think it's magical to have an own place?" he asks and I nod, giggling. "Now I can fuck you as much as I want." he chuckles. I smile and trace his lips with my fingers. They curl into a smile.

It is magical.

***********

Okay

I didn't really like this chap but meh

xxx