32. Yes!

Warning: The first part of chapter will make you feel so single you may cry. The second will make you so mad you definitely will cry. Hope you enjoy! x

"I think I have enough." I giggle, looking at all the shopping bags in my hands.

Nell shrugs. Then her eyes widen and she points to something behind me. I turn around and see an underwear store. I walk towards it and look at the shop window. Stan would like that set...

"Let's go take a look. I bet Alec would like that one." I wink. She blushes and nods. "How was it last night, though? You didn't tell me anything all day long and it is driving me crazy!" I shout enthusiastic. She shrugs and blushes even more.

"This is really awkward. Can we talk about something else?" she asks, looking around in the store. "Why? Best friends tell each other everything. So, how was it?" I ask curious, not planning on letting her go so easily.

"Okay. It was amazing. He had set candles everywhere and was super gentle and he did slow. He told me he loved me so much and it didn't hurt like, at all. The feeling was new, but so fantastic!" she tells me. I smirk. We heard it was fantastic...

When I woke up today, Stan was gone. I still don't know where he is or if he's mad at me. Nell convinced me to go shpping, so here we are. I decide to send another text to Stan.

Me: Where r u?Today, 8.27 am

Me: R u mad? Today, 9.16 am

Me: I'm so sorry, pls answer me Today, 10.54 am

Me: I love u x Today, 11.36 am

Me: R u okay? Today, 12.24 am

Me: I'm worried, pls answer me Today, 1.06 pm

Me: Baby? Today, 1.59 pm

Me: I'm gonna shop with Nell, text me when you see this xx Today, 14.13 pm 

Me: I have a gift 4 u, to forgive me Today, now

I sigh when I look at all my delivered messages. He doesn't even read them. "He still isn't answering, is he?" Nell asks, and I shake my head. "I'm done too, let's go home." she says and I nod.

When we get home, Alec's car is here. Stan's isn't, but I kinda expected that. I open the door with Nellie's keys and let her go first. "My lady." I gesture giggling. She giggles too and goes in. I follow.

She stops in the middle of the living room and my nose is crushed between us. "Nell, What the..." I step aside and watch the scene here. Everywhere I look, there are flowers and candles and in the middle of it, Alec is kneeling.

"Nellie, I know it is soon and all that stuff, but I love you so fucking much. Like I said in October, I want hug you and kiss you and tell you that I love you, but I don't think that will be enough for me. I also want to marry you and have kids and grow old together. Now, I understand if you think it's too early to get married, and if you do, I'll ask it again later. So, Nellie Amber Graey, will you marry me?" 

My jaw drops, and so does Nells.  "I- YES!" she shouts. He looks so happy with her answer that he starts to cry. "Come here." he sobs happily. He hugs her and they cry together. "I fucking love you." he says. "I love you so damn much, I don't think I'll be able to handle it." he jokes. 

Even though I'm happy for them, I start worrying again about Stan. I let these two alone and go to his room. I snuggle under the blankets and smell his scent. Then I hear a message tone and I jump up to read it. Maybe it's Stan?