45. Dress up💥

He gulps.

"No. I'm not." he lies. I giggle and shake my head. "I'm gonna dress up. Maybe you wanna come choose my clothes?" I ask and his eyes widen. He nods breathlessly and I run to his room. I sit down on his bed and wait until he comes.

With big, wide eyes he comes in and gulps again. He closes the door and locks it. "So.... A dress?" he says, trying to cover his hard one. I shake my head. "Maybe some cowboy hood for when I ride you?" I say and he stops walking.

"Queen, I really hope you're not joking. I'm hard as fuck and I haven't fucked for four years. Only cummed with your face in my mind. So please, don't say you're just teasing me." he begs and I giggle. He walks over to the bed and gently pushes me down. "I'm not teasing you." I promise him.

He kisses me hard and his hands travel over my body. I take off his pants and shirt and he does the same with me. He looks at me like I'm something completely fragile. "You... you're still gorgeous..." he mumbles and stands up. "I have condoms somewhere..." he wonders.

"It's okay, I take the pill." I tell him and his eyes widen. "So... Fuck... I can cum in you?" he asks and I nod, giggling. He hardens more and bends down over me. "I've always wanted to do that." he tells me.

He places himself by my entrance and he starts panting. "This has been so long..." he moans. He pushes himself insides me and moans loud. It's like losing my virginity again, it feels weird but the pleasure takes over. "More..." I beg and he starts to move.

I start panting and grab his arms. He moans again and moves faster. "I've missed this... so much..." he moans and kisses me. "I won't... last long... Fuck..." he pants. I beg him to move faster and he obeys, making me scream.

"I... love.... you!" I shout. I'm so close. "Queen... So close... so close..." he wails. He moves even faster and I feel like losing it. "Go..." I beg him. He screams my name, panting as he releases deep inside of me. I let go too, and he falls down next to me.

Still panting, he cuddles me. I rest my head on his chest and feel his happiness. "You have to pee." he says, looking down at me. I shrug. "Maybe I don't want to." I say and he frowns. "Queen, you're going really fast. I'm okay with living together, but a baby is too soon. I'm sorry. I just want to marry you first, and place my baby in you on our honeymoon."

His words make me smile and I stand up. "Why should I pee if I'm gonna ride you again now?" I grin and he smiles. "Okay. But after that you'll pee." he says and I nod.

"You still have those cuffs here?" I ask and he shakes his head. "No. Sorry." I hear he's lying and walk over to his closet. "Fine. Third drawer." he sighs and I giggle. When I walk over to him, he pleas me with his eyes. "I'll make it easy for you. Just the legs." I tell him and he sighs relieved.

"But that's just because I know it's been a while since you did this. Next time, you'll have the full deal." I say and he nods. "I swear, I'm gonna scream the second you're on me." he tells me when I move towards him. "Let's test that." I smirk.

I lower myself onto him and he inhales sharply. "Ow fucking hell." he moans. "Well, that's disappointing." I say and he grins. "I'll scream when I cum, though." he promises and I shake my head. I won't wait that long....

His eyes widen when I grin. "You... have something planned.... don't you?'" he asks and I nod. I go up and smash hard on him, harder than I used to do. Now he screams my name and grips my hips. "... Again..." he pants, sweatdrops on his forehead.

I do it again and he moans loud. Then, I circle my hips and he closes his eyes. His jaw is clenched and I see he's close. "Are you close, baby? That's too bad. You can't cum yet." I tell him and he moans frustrated, keeping his eyes shut.

I smash three more times and each time his expression troubles more. "Please...." he begs. "Not yet, I still have some things." I promise him and his grip tightens. "Plural?" he asks and I giggle.

"I... can't handle... this any longer." he manages out. "Well, doc, try it." I tell him and he moans again. I take his hands and place them above his head. "Stay there." He nods and moans when I move my hips. I let go off him and his eyes open. "W-what?" he tries to say.

I take him in my mouth and he moans. "No... stop... I'll come..." he pants. I giggle, but take him deeper. His fists clenches around his blanket and he keeps his mouth shut. I decide I tortured him long enough and smash on him again. His head snaps up and his chest is rising and falling very fast. "Please... please.." he begs.

"Come on, baby. Cum deep in me and scream my name." I whisper in his ear. He sighs, lets go and screams my name. "Q-Queen!" he yells. I let go too and stiffle my moans in his neck. He's panting harder than normal when I lay down next to him.

"Fantastic.." he says, hugging me on his chest. "We have to go to work in an half hour." I say and I feel him nod. "But first... go pee." he grins and I stand up.

When I've peed, I walk back to his room. I see him smiling at his phone. When I walk in, he quickly hides his phone under the blankets. "What are you doing?" I ask, trying to not be suspicious. "Nothing special. Come here." He hugs me.

"I saw you on your phone. What was it?" I ask. He smirks. "It wasn't my phone." he says and I gasp. No! I look under the blanket and see my phone. When I grab it, I see it's unlocked to my gallery.

"You saw them all, didn't you?" I ask, not looking at him. I sighs when he nods. "It's... How do I explain this?" I sigh. He shrugs and plays with my hair. "You don't have to. I think it's cute. It makes me happy, that you still thought of me."

I look at my photos. There are thousands of them. The previous photos, but also screenshots from online newspapers where his photo was in and Google screenshots. "It's not cute, it's sick." I say. He pulls me on his chest and looks at me.

"Are you sick? Let me see." he smirks. I roll my eyes when he fake examine me. "You look completely fine to me. But you need one thing." he grins, then gives me a kiss. "You're healthy." he smiles. I shake my head, laughing.

He's cute.