46. Work💥

"Let's go to work."

I smile and nod. We're both dressed up and we're just hanging around. Just as we stand up, the door opens. Alec comes in. "I'm totally superduper fine with you moving in together. Man, that fucking is loud." he complains.

I cringe. That was not the plan. Stan just laughs it off. "Well, I've been listening to your fucking with Nell for the past four years, so one time doesn't matter." he grins. I shiver. Ew.

"Ahw, Queen. Come here." Stan says. I hug him and he holds me tightly. "I love you." he whispers. I melt for his loving gaze. "Yeah, um. I'm leaving this nineties romcom bullshit." Alec says before leaving.

I giggle and takes Stans hand in mine as we walk to his car.

"Honestly, I can't wait to see you everytime I wake up. To see you when I get home and... wait. That won't happen because you work for me. Well, I guess that means I can bend you over that desk of yours any time I want." he smirks.

I shake my head, laughing. But, his words make me feel warm and I press my thighs together. He notices and places his hand on my leg. My body heats and I give him a small smile.

"You like that idea, hm?" he asks and I nod lightly. "Maybe I do." He chuckles.

"Well, maybe I should try that later today." he smirks. I nod. I would like that.

When we're in the elevator, he suddenly pushes me against the wall and starts making out. I kiss him back and his hands go trough my hair.

And just then, the door opens. I quickly let go of him, to see those mean bitches who think they're everything.

"Ah, doc Graey! And miss Devreez." She looks at me with a face full of disgust. "You do know he's your boss, slut? Stop making out with everyone and let him do his job." she snaps.

I gasp and my eyes start to water. No one ever called me a slut. Stan growls at her and pulls me against his chest.

"Mia, if you want to keep your job, apologize. She's my girlfriend." he shouts. "No. She's a slut. She doesn't deserve an apologie. She doesn't even deserve a look at her. She's not worth it."

I start sobbing and run to our office. Stan calls my name, but I keep running. It hurts.

I stop, trying to catch my breath. I'm failing in it. Running while having a panic attack is not a good idea. Breathing hurts, my chest is burning.

Stan isn't anywhere near. I fall on the ground. I try to yell, to scream, but it doesn't work. The black spots dance in my eyes again. No....

"Queen. It's okay, just breath. Think happy things. Us living together. A beatiful loft. Me bending you over a desk. Just breath." It helps. I start breathing slower and he pulls me onto his lap.

"Shhh, I know. I know. I fired her and her friends. They won't hurt you again." he comforts me. I rest my head in his neck and he stands up, dragging me in bridal style.

He sits down on his chair in our office and keeps hugging me. I feel safe, cared for and loved. "Thank you." I whisper and his arms tighten around me.

"Queen, don't feel sorry or guilty. She doesn't matter. She's only jealous of you. Because, look at you. So gorgeous, so sweet, so perfect. And, of course, you have me. The best boyfriend in the world." he jokes and it works, I laugh. He frowns teasingly.

"That wasn't a joke, you know." he teases and I giggle. "You feel better?" he asks and I nod, smiling. "You really are a good boyfriend." I tell him and he smiles broadly.

Then, with a girly voice: " I know! Thank you for noticing!" he shout and I roll over the floor for laughing so hard. "Okay, it wasn't the plan to sound so squeaky." he sighs and I laugh even harder.

"Gosh, I love you so much." I say and he smiles even more. He pulls me back on his lap and gives me a few kisses on my jaw.

The knock on the door interrupts us once again. Almost mad, Stan stands up to open it.

"Yes?" His face changes to furious when he sees Mia. "Leave. No, I do not want to hear it. You scolded the woman I love, so get. The. Fuck. Out of here." he practically growls and I gasp.

Mia turns around and runs away. Stan locks the door and lifts me on his lap again. He tucks my head on his chest adn hugs me. "I love you. I won't let anybody hurt you. Even if they just look wrong at you, I'll kill them." he promises and I melt.

"You're cute when you're sweet." I tell him and he grins. "You think I'm cute when I say I'll kill anybody?" he chuckles and I nod. "I think you're always cute." I say and he chuckles again. "Yeah, you mentioned that yesterday."

I giggle. "But I'll rather be hot and irrestible than cute." he says. I smirk. "Oh, but you are, doctor Graey."

He raises one eyebrow. "Oh really, miss Devreez?" he asks. I stand up and walk over to my desk. His eyes widen when I sit on it. In less than three second he's standing in front of me.

"Didn't we discuss this table, doctor Graey?" I keep playing our game. He gulps and nods. "I think we did, assistant." he gulps again.

I grab his belt and he closes his eyes. "Queen, I- I need to fuck you." he commands and I nod, surprised by his sudden bossy attitude.

"Then fuck me." I tell him. He gulps once again and goes to check if the door is locked. Then he undresses faster than I thought was possible. I want to take off my dress, but he stops me.

"No. Keep that dress on. It's fucking sexy." he groans and shoves it a little up, so he can thrust inside me, hard.

I gasp and grab his arms. "Now, do you like... getting bend over... your desk?" he asks, moaning. I nod, not able to speak as he moves faster and faster.

"Tell me... how much you love me." he growls and I nod again, trying to find out how to dpeak without screaming.

"I... love you... so much... more than chocolate." I pant and he grins. He disappears out of me and I feel empty. Then he rams back in me, which leaves me a wet mess.

He moves faster than before and I make choking noises. "I love bending you over your desk.... I love you." he moans in my mouth. That's it. I cope undone.

He gives me a knowing look. "Didn't we agree to akways wait for each other to finish?" he asks, then scream my name as he finishes deep in me.

"So, tonight will be a punishment." he smirks. He lets go of me and dresses himself again. My body heats.

"Let's work." I suggest, and sit down at my chair. He raises his eyebrow and shakes his head. "I changed my mind. I'll punish you now." he smirks.

My eyes widen. "How... Here?" I ask confused. "Take off that fress and I'll show you."

I obey and look at him. "Come here. Sit in my lap." he commands. When I walk over to him, I see his pants are hald undone and that his hard cock is popping out.

"Sit on it and don't move." I go sit on it and grab his shirt. "Now, you'll sit here for half an hour and you won't move, make any noise or disturb my work. Am I right?" he says and I nod.

He starts working on some files. How can he work like this?

I move a little to fand a spot where I can relax and he raises an eyebrow towards me. "Sorry, I didn't mean..." I start, but he smirks.

"Oh, you're gonna be sore tomorrow. So sore. Sore like it has no name."